ADVERTISEMENT

If Loyola beats Illinois

Offer the 8 million to Porter Moser. Lol.
Ramblers giving the Illini all they can handle. Have never trailed in the game.

Guy has done a lot with far less talent resources. Maybe he could bring some of that Chicago talent to Bloomington.

The nun has had more air time than Damezi.

Reactions: Hoosier009
Too me......it's like what you used to see from the Playground types of teams..... when you actually have to play defense and you are taken out of your Fi Slamma Jamma game.... it's not fun anymore and they lose interest.

We'll see how it goes to the end of the game. Illinois could win this.... but I'm hoping they fall apart.

Loyola has to hit their free throws down the stretch

When are they going to change the rules that when you SLAP the backboard.... it's Goal Tending!!!!

These goals shake so much when slapped hard... it has to change the flight of the ball if the backboard
hits the ball..... not the ball hitting the backboard.

In one of the games yesterday.... two defenders slapped the backboard at the same time, trying to block a running layup..... and that backboard had to have moved an inch and a half.

Runs some of the best offense of any team in the country

How many times in this game, did Loyola post their big at the top of the circle with the ball, with their guard cutting past him for a running layup or a dump to their big guy coming down the lane on the other side.

Illinois never did adjust to it and got burned many times. You would think the Illinois coaches... or the players themselves would have adjusted to defending that play.

Reactions: GGary
you really want to take a chance on another of these tournament wondersboys?
I didn’t say I was ready to go all in on Porter. I just really didn’t like the teams Archie put on the court for the past 4 years starting with Romeo. I haven’t enjoyed an IU player since Yogi and Hulls. Archie failed to put guards on the court that could shoot, pass, or dribble at a consistent rate. So it was more of a Miller slam than a Porter praise.

I didn’t say I was ready to go all in on Porter. I just really didn’t like the teams Archie put on the court for the past 4 years starting with Romeo. I haven’t enjoyed an IU player since Yogi and Hulls. Archie failed to put guards on the court that could shoot, pass, or dribble at a consistent rate. So it was more of a Miller slam than a Porter praise.
Miller fooled me with how big a jump Juwan Morgan took. Evidently that was all Juwan.

Maybe Moser was on Dolson's list when he fired Archie. If he's making his list according to the outcomes of this year's tournament games, then the IU AD is an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT