ADVERTISEMENT

If Cavs win NBA title, where does LBJ rank all-time?

MillerTime

Hall of Famer
Aug 28, 2003
39°10,- 86°31
I used to love the kid in HS and a couple years in the league. Then I disliked him ever since The Decision. I've grown to hate the man more over the years because of his excessive flopping and crying to refs when things don't go his way. It's really pathetic to see a grown man acting like that, regardless of the fact of whether or not it's all an act he puts on because the league is more entertainment than sport. However, I do believe that he could someday become greater than Jordan. He has all the potential. Can he win it for Cleveland this year, thus putting him higher on the 'rankings' of all time greats?
Edit:
Nobody Cares!
Edit2:
Thanks for the likes, kind lurkers!

Reactions: Doc Buggins
Nobody GAFF.

But did anyone else hear Joey Crawford picked up on a mic yelling at Mozgov to "shut the fvck up!" when he was complaining about a foul?

Reactions: ebielasi
Nobody GAFF.

But did anyone else hear Joey Crawford picked up on a mic yelling at Mozgov to "shut the fvck up!" when he was complaining about a foul?

Can't believe that guy is still employed by the NBA. Him in the Finals is a joke.

This would be the weakest team, in terms of depth of healthy and talented players, to win a title in at least 35 years.

So if they won it, Lebron will have carried them to an amazing accomplishment

Reactions: ebielasi
GS showing why upstart teams don't typically cruise to a title. It takes a few times to develop confidence. I haven't seen a Finals team get this rattled and run away from their gameplan like GS has since Lebron's first trip to the Finals when Dallas got it in his head.

I used to love the kid in HS and a couple years in the league. Then I disliked him ever since The Decision. I've grown to hate the man more over the years because of his excessive flopping and crying to refs when things don't go his way. It's really pathetic to see a grown man acting like that, regardless of the fact of whether or not it's all an act he puts on because the league is more entertainment than sport. However, I do believe that he could someday become greater than Jordan. He has all the potential. Can he win it for Cleveland this year, thus putting him higher on the 'rankings' of all time greats?
Edit:
Nobody Cares!
Edit2:

DUMB.

Not winning.

I still see GS coming back to take the series..cannot believe Cavs and do it without Love and Uncle

Thompson is an upgrade over Love in this series. They could use Kyrie's extra scoring to give Lebron more rest, but his defense is awful.

Slow it down, get physical with GSW and hit the offensive glass is the only winning strategy for Cleveland. They couldn't do that as well with those two healthy. They could sure use the depth though.

Edit:
Nobody Cares!
Edit2:

Lebron is already a top 5 all-time talent in the NBA. Win or lose, he is still putting on one of the all time great individual performances in NBA finals history. This is the fifth straight year he's led a team to the NBA finals and sixth trip overall. He likely will be able to sustain this level of play for another 3-4 years and then even after that he'll still remain the best player in the league for another 4-5 years. With all that said, barring any injuries, measuring up his stats, accomplishments and play when it's all said and done will give anyone a legitimate argument for him to be considered the greatest to ever play the game, in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT