ADVERTISEMENT

I was wrong

southernIN058

Recruit
Nov 17, 2019
I posted things during last nights game that put CAM down but after listening to him talk after the game it’s clear that he understands what’s wrong with this team. Let’s give him more time to right the ship. Some of Crean’s playing are bad apples and need to go. I’m guessing he’s not allowed to kick them off of the team or he would have a long time ago.

I posted things during last nights game that put CAM down but after listening to him talk after the game it’s clear that he understands what’s wrong with this team. Let’s give him more time to right the ship. Some of Crean’s playing are bad apples and need to go. I’m guessing he’s not allowed to kick them off of the team or he would have a long time ago.
Hey I've got some land I'd like to sell you, interested.

but why did it take him this long to figure it out? or at least say it publicly? Fear of hurting confidence of current players?

I'm no fan of Archie but I do have a little more respect for him after I heard at the Bowl game that he cannot stand Fred. The APR? grade is the reason Archie couldn't get rid of Deron and Devonte? Benching Devonte last night was finally a message sent. I think we lose Saturday but should be interesting.

but why did it take him this long to figure it out? or at least say it publicly? Fear of hurting confidence of current players?

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Wow. So it took him 2.5 years to figure out they were bad apples? Come on man.

Aren't you the big luke brown fan?

Vbear told me these are Archie's players. You need to check with him before making such a BOLD statement.

I agree 100% with you.

Vbear told me these are Archie's players. You need to check with him before making such a BOLD statement.

I agree 100% with you.
hes in year 3 they are his players end of story. If they are Crean player as you seem to claim what does that say about Archies recruiting when he still has to start the previous coache's players

Reactions: cryano

Okay, let's say this is true. Even if he's not allowed to kick them off the team, he doesn't have to give them playing time. Or are you thinking he's been ordered to do that as well so they don't quit?

Would be quite the height of arrogance and micromanagement for an AD to get involved in coaching decisions on playing time, and quite surprising if any coach would tolerate it.

Reactions: Cavanagh and cryano
I don't think Deron is a bad apple he is just not very good at basketball. Mainly because of injuries. Green on the other hand. Yeah.

Right and it's taken him 1/2 season to realize that he needs to shorten the bench....maddening.
It took him too long but he finally did it the last 10 minutes and changed his defense a little bit. I’m curious now to see how we play Saturday. I’m sure Ohio St will play better than what they have been so we may lose but I really think IU plays a good game and has a chance down the stretch. We shall see

I'd like to see the sme kind of energy on Saturday like they had against FSU, I'd also like to see a couple of guys start hitting 3's but I think there's a better chance of frpaugh and cryano becoming fans of Archie

I'd like to see the sme kind of energy on Saturday like they had against FSU, I'd also like to see a couple of guys start hitting 3's but I think there's a better chance of frpaugh and cryano becoming fans of Archie
U mean Green having a lucky game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT