ADVERTISEMENT

I think most of you will appreciate this music video...

giphy.gif

Serious question. How much of the video did you watch? It's incredibly artistic. My guess is you watched a very small portion of it, but I guess it won't be for everyone.
I watched the first two minutes. I skipped to about 5 minutes in a listened to about another minute.

I watched the first two minutes. I skipped to about 5 minutes in a listened to about another minute.
I did the same in addition to the last 30 secs. Not my jam, but I also listen to bluegrass on a semi regular basis, so what do I know?

I did the same in addition to the last 30 secs. Not my jam, but I also listen to bluegrass on a semi regular basis, so what do I know?
I found it to be powerful, but I guess I could be in the minority here. Though I am surprised.

I watched 90 seconds. I'm not subjecting my senses to any more of that garbage.
To be fair, it picks up and turns into what it is after that. It is a one-man stage play, in rap form.

It's interesting. I've never seen/heard something like that before. But I doubt I listen to it again. His words are heartfelt, but I don't think very deep or original on this subject. If he's really dealt with psychosis, though, as he says in the end, that's a pretty great feat for him and I applaud this.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
It’s waiting for Godot meets hamilton, in a one man production. It’s certainly inspired, but I found it very difficult to finish. Too bad he didn’t tune up the guitar a bit better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT