ADVERTISEMENT

I see where IU offered 2-star qb Nick Tronti

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
The guy was under the radar and lead his Florida team to the state championship game and was named Florida's Mr. Football. The team came out of nowhere and he has no big offers.

This guy could be a real steal.

Reactions: 10yrProject and ORG
Granted it is a highlight film but he hit everybody in stride with great accuracy. Right now his deep passes are about 40 yards. I like his accuracy on the run!

Says he is a verbal commit of Charlotte.
Who the heck is Charlotte, that's a new one on me.

A team we play in a few years. New to FBS. Solid new facilities.
I assumed they must be somewhat new, I keep up on most schools.
Not too many I haven't at least heard of, thanks for the info.
And we really do play them down the road?

Last edited:
The guy was under the radar and lead his Florida team to the state championship game and was named Florida's Mr. Football. The team came out of nowhere and he has no big offers.

This guy could be a real steal.

Is there film? What are his stats? Why isn't Florida's "big three" interested in him? A Mr. Football who went to the title games seems right up their alley.

Is there film? What are his stats? Why isn't Florida's "big three" interested in him? A Mr. Football who went to the title games seems right up their alley.
There's some video posted above but in his senior season he had 3,328 yards passing and 34 touchdowns, as well as 650 yards rushing and 19 more touchdowns.

This article from the Jacksonville newspaper indicates that he's from a little-known high school so that could help shed a little light on why he hasn't gotten much attention from bigger schools, until now at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT