ADVERTISEMENT

I see the bowl game request webpage....

Big Red Crimson Buffalo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
....is up on the IU Hoosiers site.
The list of potential bowls is there. You choose which ones you would attend if IU is selected and they get added to your cart. If IU is not selected, you don't pay. I wonder if these seats are better than going through a different route like Stub Hub or Ticketmaster?

The list of potential bowls is there. You choose which ones you would attend if IU is selected and they get added to your cart. If IU is not selected, you don't pay. I wonder if these seats are better than going through a different route like Stub Hub or Ticketmaster?
I don't post much, just a long time lurker. I called 866-IUSPORTS and they were very helpful. I figured that since we have a ticket allotment to dump, that it's best to go through them. Also, I went to ticketmaster and the seat selections looked iffy. My guess is the seats we get as a school are not showing on the TM website.

Here is my beef- they couldn't tell me exactly I'd be notified of where my seats would be, whereas TM would give you that instant gratification.

I went to the Insight Bowl in 2007. Bought my tickets through IU. Both schools were seated in the corners and the endzone. I've heard Louisville fans also talk about the poor seats given to them at different bowls they have been to.

Since the bowls make the schools sell an X amount of tickets they give them the poorer seats and sell the better seats themselves. Still, I would buy tickets through IU because I want to sit with IU fans and it's the right thing to do.

Reactions: MJE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT