ADVERTISEMENT

I listen to Dakich...

SuperHoosierFan

Hall of Famer
Aug 1, 2003
I like listening to Dakich.

Anyways, I don't know if he's kidding around or not, but he said he thought he would get a call from Donovan by the end of the day about the IU job.

He also mentioned Alford and Fife

Yeah Super Dan will do whatever he can now to draw an audience. But just like when he claimed he knew nothing about what Samscum was up to he knows nothing about the new coach either.

I like listening to Dakich.

Anyways, I don't know if he's kidding around or not, but he said he thought he would get a call from Donovan by the end of the day about the IU job.

He also mentioned Alford and Fife

Somebody ought put Dakich on the spot and ask him what he'd likely say to Donovan if Donovan were to call him. After yesterday's rant about Buckner et al, I'm not sure DD would be the right guy to advise a prospective coach for IU on an objective basis . . . .

Yeah Super Dan will do whatever he can now to draw an audience. But just like when he claimed he knew nothing about what Samscum was up to he knows nothing about the new coach either.

Whatever he's doing is apparently working. He's still got a show on every day and we're here discussing him.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Whatever he's doing is apparently working. He's still got a show on every day and we're here discussing him.
Discussing him here does not keep a radio show on the air. He is listened to by a very small audience. And has to resort to all types of off the rail comments to keep people listening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT