ADVERTISEMENT

I have a question for you guys...

Rasco123

Benchwarmer
Jan 4, 2020
I read an article that all IU Athletics will be full capacity this year... Do you guys know if they're going to start the mini series tickets back?

I read an article that all IU Athletics will be full capacity this year... Do you guys know if they're going to start the mini series tickets back?
I was talking to the ticket office today. They said they need to see the final schedule and dates of games to confirm what games will be available. The ticket office will announce around Labor Day.

Reactions: Rasco123
I was talking to the ticket office today. They said they need to see the final schedule and dates of games to confirm what games will be available. The ticket office will announce around Labor Day.
Sorry bro I hit reply before I typed my message LOL... I just looked online and it seems they do have a mini series package...

By the way I'm a brownsburg graduate so go bulldogs!!!

Believe it’s going to be offered only to those who have been vaccinated.

I think it will be bigger if anything. Mini series is when students aren’t on campus. They will get a bigger break not a smaller one IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT