ADVERTISEMENT

I gotta stop taking trips to the PU board

ESalum86

Junior
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Yes, PU is trending up in football and they had what can only be described as a very successful season last year. But man, do they ever have an inflated image of self importance!

From looking at their board over the past month I have come to conclude the following:

* Jeff Brohm is the greatest man to walk the earth since Jesus Christ
* There is no reason for any recruit to ever consider any other school. PU has the greatest coaches, facilities (you know, once they FINALLY finish Ross-Ade) and offers the only education in America worth pursuing
* They will probably land Hunter Johnson, which will just start the domino avalanche and lead to commitments from David Bell, Sampson James, and will probably end up with at least 1 5* and a minimum of 3 4* players in the current recruiting class
* IU will never again win the Bucket
* For that matter, IU will probably never land another recruit from Indiana....at least if PU wants them

I guess we need to just need to turn Memorial Stadium into our new soccer pitch and focus on the only game of football in which IU could ever succeed...at least until PU decides to field a men's soccer team. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News