ADVERTISEMENT

I despise Purdue.

This place is becoming unreadable with its Purdue obsession. I'd rather choose to focus on the fact that IU signed 4 of the top 6 in-state prospects, three of which are 4* players. How about the fact that IU also just accepted two very highly thought of players in Tuttle and the Florida WR, Daqon Green. Both players are 4* recruits out of high school.

Tom Allen is stacking up talented athletes like I've never seen in my years watching. He absolutely needs to hire a good OC and this thing can start to take off. I'm tired of reading about Purdue, they just absorbed the most lopsided bowl loss of All Time...and remember this, it should've been 90-7 but Aubs felt sorry for the bunch from the cornfields.

This place is becoming unreadable with its Purdue obsession. I'd rather choose to focus on the fact that IU signed 4 of the top 6 in-state prospects, three of which are 4* players. How about the fact that IU also just accepted two very highly thought of players in Tuttle and the Florida WR, Daqon Green. Both players are 4* recruits out of high school.

Tom Allen is stacking up talented athletes like I've never seen in my years watching. He absolutely needs to hire a good OC and this thing can start to take off. I'm tired of reading about Purdue, they just absorbed the most lopsided bowl loss of All Time...and remember this, it should've been 90-7 but Aubs felt sorry for the bunch from the cornfields.
Pfffft! I expect most IU fans would agree that you've started more Purdue/Brohm related threads, or woven more Purdue comments into threads that had nothing to do with Purdue to begin with than anyone on here. And then to mention the Purdue obsession, that's a hoot!

Reactions: YOTHN and fpeaugh

The glass is way more than half full. Tom Allen has proven to be a great recruiter and has landed one of the best classes ever.

You can’t help yourself.

Suggest you look in a mirror. Based on your posting history, I suspect you would fall squarely into the group described above. I expect it from you fine folks but as I said, disappointed to see it in an IU fan.

Suggest you look in a mirror. Based on your posting history, I suspect you would fall squarely into the group described above. I expect it from you fine folks but as I said, disappointed to see it in an IU fan.
Your statement was utter bovine feces.

Your statement was utter bovine feces.

Thanks for making my point for me. How do you acquire this much hate?

But let's be productive and put your pent up anger to good use...Okay?

Join the growing group of PU grads who are changing the "IU SUCKS" chant used at all PU events including baptisms and bar mitzvahs to "COURTSENSETWO SUCKS"!! There has always been a lot of chatter about me on GBI and this trend will continue beginning with games and frat parties this week. When I get to Mackey for the IU (PU national championship) game, I want to hear it.

Spread the word through John-son county fer me.

Thanks for making my point for me. How do you acquire this much hate?

But let's be productive and put your pent up anger to good use...Okay?

Join the growing group of PU grads who are changing the "IU SUCKS" chant used at all PU events including baptisms and bar mitzvahs to "COURTSENSETWO SUCKS"!! There has always been a lot of chatter about me on GBI and this trend will continue beginning with games and frat parties this week. When I get to Mackey for the IU (PU national championship) game, I want to hear it.

Spread the word through John-son county fer me.

None of that makes a lick of sense.

My point is clear. Purdue grads aren’t hating people just because they like IU or graduated from there. It’s a ridiculous assertion and you know it.

I don’t even believe @fkfootball truly feels that way.

None of that makes a lick of sense.

My point is clear. Purdue grads aren’t hating people just because they like IU or graduated from there. It’s a ridiculous assertion and you know it.

I don’t even believe @fkfootball truly feels that way.

Can we count on you to change the chant?

That University in existence. I've stopped being friends with people because they cheer for Purdue. My disdain for West Laffy is unhealthy.
i don't see a damn thing wrong with that. right on brother!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT