ADVERTISEMENT

I am kinda thinking we should of showed a litttle loality to Dan.

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
I think he should of been offered a 4 year contract at Indiana after Sampson. But what do I know, I am from Kentucky Wesleyan.

Dakich is a failed MAC coach. He went 156-140 overall and 89-89 in conference over 10 years. Dakich is not the answer and is the basketball equivalent of hiring Bill Lynch. He does have a big mouth, though.
Indiana is not MAC. Don't tell me that you can compare the resources in the Mac with the resources at Indiana. Can't you see what we have on the floor compared to what he says about what he sees. It is not like he doesn't see almost every team.

Indiana is not MAC. Don't tell me that you can compare the resources in the Mac with the resources at Indiana. Can't you see what we have on the floor compared to what he says about what he sees. It is not like he doesn't see almost every team.
What about Urban Meyer? He proved himself at Bowling Green in the MAC, as have other successful coaches at lower levels. You prove yourself in the minor leagues and earn the right to move up to the next level.

Just because you are an assistant for Bob Knight and played for Bob Knight, doesn't mean you are a good coach. Dan failed, as have others in former players/assistants: Jim Crews, Steve Alford, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT