ADVERTISEMENT

I almost feel sorry for Iowa...

They will beat Wisky if they play as well as they did tonight.

The only problem is they never play this good against WI. The WI players and coach don't allow it. They own Crean. They will slow IU down and we are clueless in a half court game. WI also doesn't lay off our shooters.

Reactions: PTPer
I agree the odds are against them. But they stepped up tonight on both ends. If the shot is falling tomorrow they could bury Wisky. This felt like a momentum changing game.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Not if they let them play the way they did tonight. Refs tend to swallow their whistle this time of year. Will be interesting

Reactions: ORG
Not if they let them play the way they did tonight. Refs tend to swallow their whistle this time of year. Will be interesting

Spot on. This game was officiated properly. Last game vs Iowa, Jok was protected to the point of being rediculous.

You mean because their coach actually has the 6'10" guy play under the basket the whole time?

WI's coach is dumb. Has the 6'10" Happ even attempted a three pointer this season? Where did this guy learn to coach?
Now that is funny, and my kind of humor!

They're gonna have to sit and watch us put up 40 on Wisconsin tomorrow
Iowa looked like how we have been playing. I can't feel sorry for Fran. Jok finally didn't get sympathetic refs and wasn't aggressive. like he was in our earlier game with Iowa.

I don't feel sorry for them. They beat IU at their place earlier this season. They have 1 player. Sad IU ever lost to them this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT