Hunter guilty on all counts

mohoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Florida
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/hunter-biden-trial-06-11-24/index.html

I posted from the Lefty Bible so it would be credible

In the 'absolutely can't make this shit up' department, from the above article...

Biden was not originally scheduled to travel to Wilmington on Tuesday, but the White House updated his schedule after Hunter Biden’s conviction. The president will head to Delaware after delivering remarks at an Everytown for Gun Safety event scheduled for 1:30 p.m. ET in Washington, DC.

Reactions: DANC

In the 'absolutely can't make this shit up' department, from the above article...

Biden was not originally scheduled to travel to Wilmington on Tuesday, but the White House updated his schedule after Hunter Biden’s conviction. The president will head to Delaware after delivering remarks at an Everytown for Gun Safety event scheduled for 1:30 p.m. ET in Washington, DC.
Here's the most recent family updated score!

Donald Trump -- 34
Joe Biden -- 0
Hunter Biden -- 3
Charles Kushner -- 18 (tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations)

I have decided that I won't be voting for Hunter Biden in the future,

I don't believe there has ever been a more boring or least interesting trial of a near-celebrity. Was there ever a doubt he was going to be found guilty? I don't think so.

Break Laws.
Get caught.
Face consequences for breaking laws.

Its not a terrible system when its actually followed.

The courts say he's guilty, he's guilty. That's how it works. It doesn't matter what link you post it from. The verdict is the verdict.

No whining about rigged or weaponized courts.

Failing to see what fake outrage there is here.

Are you fake outraged because he's going to see his son, or are you faked outraged because he wasn't scheduled to be there until after hearing the verdict dropped?

Let us know so we know how to feel. LOL

Reactions: Ohio Guy
The disconnect for R's about a President's family member's actions are beyond hypocritical:

Kushner takes $2,000,000,000 while working for his FiL as a cabinet member, no big deal.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zachar...hat-to-know-after-republicans-delay-subpoena/

Hunter breaks laws as a private citizen, so we need to get the Biden crime family!

YCMTSU
I also won't be surprised - or care - when Joe Biden pardons him. In terms of presidential pardons, this should be a relative blip on the controversy meter, but I'm sure Republicans will be apoplectic over it.

I also won't be surprised - or care - when Joe Biden pardons him. In terms of presidential pardons, this should be a relative blip on the controversy meter, but I'm sure Republicans will be apoplectic over it.
you know how diligent the Trumpers are in terms of keeping guns off the street!

How you going to feel about a pardon on millions of tax fraud thats coming next?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
My money on him commuting his sentence.
Federal Sentencing Guidelines suggest 0-6 months for this conviction - - no priors, gun charge but no gun brandished, etc.

I think he'll get probation or, worst-case scenario, a couple of months.

Federal Sentencing Guidelines suggest 0-6 months for this conviction - - no priors, gun charge but no gun brandished, etc.

I think he'll get probation or maybe a couple of months.
If he gets more than a week in jail, Joe will-- and should-- step in.

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa
If he gets more than a week in jail, Joe will-- and should-- step in.
I think you're wrong.

First, Biden said just a couple days ago that he has ruled out a possible pardon of Hunter.

Second, there is no easier way to draw a clear line marking the difference between Republicans and Democrats than to show that Republicans self-servingly pardon their own cronies and political partners (e.g. Manafort) and in-laws (e.g. Jared Kushner's father) but Democrats respect the rule of law.

Republicans can (and do) scoff all they want about the rule of law, but they have no answer if Biden withholds a pardon from Hunter.

Reactions: Indyhorn
I think you're wrong.

First, Biden said just a couple days ago that he has ruled out a possible pardon of Hunter.

Second, there is no easier way to draw a clear line marking the difference between Republicans and Democrats than to show that Republicans self-servingly pardon their own cronies and political partners (e.g. Manafort) and in-laws (e.g. Jared Kushner's father) but Democrats respect the rule of law.

Republicans can (and do) scoff all they want about the rule of law, but they have no answer if Biden withholds a pardon from Hunter.

I'm not taking about a pardon. I'm talking about commuting his sentence. And it looks like that wouldn't come up before the election. Win or lose, Hunter will be a convicted felon, but he won't do any hard time. At least that's my take on it.

I get a kick out of all the Dems on here crowing about how this proves there's no double standard while conveniently forgetting or simply ignoring the fact the Justice Department attempted slip this by his original judge hoping she wouldn't actually read the entire plea agreement and just rubber stamp it thru... The Only reason he got the type of treatment you or I would was because one judge did the right thing...

Links: https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-plea-deal-taxes-gun-drugs-690d38f1ffae4dfce2c171d21e7d3594

Last edited:
I'm not taking about a pardon. I'm talking about commuting his sentence. And it looks like that wouldn't come up before the election. Win or lose, Hunter will be a convicted felon, but he won't do any hard time. At least that's my take on it.
A commentator said tonight that the more serious danger to Hunter is that, following today's conviction, he will not be a first-time offender if he also gets convicted in his tax trial (coming up). So, then his next sentence (if convicted) would be far more serious.

I don't think a commutation of a sentence eliminates that. He would need a pardon, but Biden has already ruled out pardoning.

Listening to to Tuckers interview with Massie. Very interesting guy while I may disagree on some issues, I can appreciate his principles stand on others.

Maybe he has some warts that I am not aware of, but overall I like the guy.
Massie had some great stories. Like at the beginning of the pandemic when he made half of congress come back to DC because he wouldn’t allow a voice vote on the CAREs act. Meanwhile Trump is on the phone berating him. Hysterical. Guy doesn’t give a ****.

The fact that he built his own house complete with fitting his own woods joints, carving his own doors, and dragging stone up from the river bed for his kitchen floor. Meanwhile he lived in a double wide with his wife and three kids. He’s a zany dude. I like him.

Last edited:
I don't think a commutation of a sentence eliminates that. He would need a pardon, but Biden has already ruled out pardoning.
So what. He would commute the IRS sentence too. Without a pardon he's a felon, no matter how many. If his sentence is commuted, he's still a felon but he avoids jail.

So what. He would commute the IRS sentence too. Without a pardon he's a felon, no matter how many. If his sentence is commuted, he's still a felon but he avoids jail.
That’s just like putting the tip in. Do it or don’t. Just pardon him. It’s his son. F didn’t trump pardon big baby Jesus or someone

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
That’s just like putting the tip in. Do it or don’t. Just pardon him. It’s his son. F didn’t trump pardon big baby Jesus or someone

Trump would never have allowed the prosecution to go forward. Biden has let the process play out, and will only intervene when it's over and done with. Then he will play his Dad card and save Hunter from doing hard time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT