ADVERTISEMENT

How would many teams do

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
If they are playing a top 5 team like Arizona without their best ball handler? And the other ball handler with 2 early fouls? Get down 27-8. X comes back in, game on.

X is on bench in the second half and AZ pulls out again, X back in and we make a run. Then Woodson pulled him. WTf???? I think with both X and Hood Schifino out there working the offense IU would have been nip & tuck the entire game with Arizona with a chance to win it.

Any other team with the same dynamic (backcourt ballhandler scorer out and starting pg with early foul trouble) would have come out like that as well.

Arizona is better than IU, I think they could be the best or have the highest ceiling of any team in America, but to think IU is dogshit after this game due to the circumstances above are just live in the moment, venting and trolling.

I want a rematch with Fino out there and everyone healthy, without Kerr on their team and Ramey? In foul trouble. Different outcome.

Go Hoosiers!

If they are playing a top 5 team like Arizona without their best ball handler? And the other ball handler with 2 early fouls? Get down 27-8. X comes back in, game on.

X is on bench in the second half and AZ pulls out again, X back in and we make a run. Then Woodson pulled him. WTf???? I think with both X and Hood Schifino out there working the offense IU would have been nip & tuck the entire game with Arizona with a chance to win it.

Any other team with the same dynamic (backcourt ballhandler scorer out and starting pg with early foul trouble) would have come out like that as well.

Arizona is better than IU, I think they could be the best or have the highest ceiling of any team in America, but to think IU is dogshit after this game due to the circumstances above are just live in the moment, venting and trolling.

I want a rematch with Fino out there and everyone healthy, without Kerr on their team and Ramey? In foul trouble. Different outcome.

Go Hoosiers!
Yeah, folks are always going to complain. For years it's been that our precon schedule wasn't strong enough, then we add Xavier, UNC, AZ and KU and now people lose their shit when we lose a game. That's a murderer's row, with 2 on the road and only 1 at home. AZ is the best of the bunch, so it's not surprising we lost to them. It's why you play games like this, and the only long term big deal is if we don't learn from it. We need Race and Trayce to play bigger on D and we need Trayce not to get frustrated when he gets double and triple teamed... it's what is coming until teams feel like we have other threats on the floor with him.

A rematch would be great because I believe that alone would mean we made a pretty deep tourney run, because I think AZ is going to be a 1 seed when all is said and done.

Go Hoosiers!
nobody thinks we're dogshit. arizona's very good. i love playing this kind of competition. it can only make us better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT