ADVERTISEMENT

How to stop snoring

He can’t get a mouth guard. He’s getting out there but it’s hard. Things have changed. Brad likes his own instagram posts. He’s still learning….

We’re weak
Actually, the mouth guard think is exactly what I hoped might work. Much less bulky than CPAP. Easily portable, etc.

Actually, the mouth guard think is exactly what I hoped might work. Much less bulky than CPAP. Easily portable, etc.
One of those worked for my wife. She snores, but doesn't have apnea. Having said that, a sleep study is really the only way to figure it out.

Regarding weight loss, my Dad had terrible sleep apnea, but he was 6-2 and 140 pounds. So while weight can be a predictor, it's not 100%.

Almost bought a Kia Stinger. Went with a BMW. Mostly b/c I'm a douche.
There are a lot of cars that I like .... BMW, Mercedes, etc but every time I think about getting one I always come back to getting them repaired. Just about every shop will work on a Toyota, Honda, Subaru, etc but if I'm in the middle of nowhere it might be hundreds of miles to get a BMW, Mercedes, etc worked on. That's what I've always thought but have never researched it to see if it's true.

Reactions: larsIU

Get the study, if it is apnea you want it dealt with. Even if you don't go full on Reggie White, it will damage your health. Once you know what it is for sure, you can look at other options. But IF it is apnea, I'm not sure dental guards have the success rate you will like. But there are new devices. For a mere $30,000 or so, you can get Inspire. It is a device embedded in your chest with a lead to your throat that keeps your airway open.

I am a side sleeper, it took a couple weeks but after that I could sleep on my side with no problem.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT