ADVERTISEMENT

how f-ing dumb are pubes

Eric: This is a fight that only my father can win...

Of course. The greatest nation on Earth can't or wont survive without one man, Donald J Trump.
rolleyes.gif

Not only compassionate, but loving, kind, friendly, and has empathy for many, especially the police. Seemingly like our grandfathers, or a great uncle.

Problem is, Joe is really none of those things, but it was repeated ad nauseas during the DNC. The other problem is, I don’t need my grandfather running for the presidency.

Joe has rushed to judgment in regards to the situation in Wisconsin which could easily cause division. Doesn’t seem very compassionate or willing to learn all details. Saying, Cops in Wisconsin “must be held accountable.”

Where’s the compassion Joe, where have you gone Sleepy Joe DiMaggio?
Except everyone who knows Joe has said the same things about him his entire life. No offense, but I think I’ll side with them over you. And there is nothing wrong with saying the officers need to be held accountable. They do.

Reactions: outside shooter
I’m actually watching my first minute. Thought I’d try Melania. It’s kind of remarkable to me she’s been here so long and still has such a strong accent. But so far, her speech at least isn’t hateful.

I’m actually watching my first minute. Thought I’d try Melania. It’s kind of remarkable to me she’s been here so long and still has such a strong accent. But so far, her speech at least isn’t hateful.
She didn't move to the US until she was in her mid-20s. Your speech patterns are pretty well set long before then.

Interesting how supposedly Melania didn't share her speech with any Trump staffers and it was by far the most human, humble and uplifting speech of the first two nights.

This thing is again, nuttier than a payday bar...crazier than a shit house rat.

It's eerie how there's very little mention of party. Everything is because of Trump. Even some farmers getting a self milking barn is because of Trump.

The projection is off the charts (already discussed with the Bondi speech).

This is like a cult promotional video.

What's next everyone is going to start wearing Nikes and jump suits while they wait for a comet to come take them away?

However before that happens you should be honored to let Trump f#$k your wife and daughters.

Interesting how supposedly Melania didn't share her speech with any Trump staffers and it was by far the most human, humble and uplifting speech of the first two nights.

This thing is again, nuttier than a payday bar...crazier than a shit house rat.

It's eerie how there's very little mention of party. Everything is because of Trump. Even some farmers getting a self milking barn is because of Trump.

The projection is off the charts (already discussed with the Bondi speech).

This is like a cult promotional video.

What's next everyone is going to start wearing Nikes and jump suits while they wait for a comet to come take them away?

However before that happens you should be honored to let Trump f#$k your wife and daughters.
You are starting to sound desperate and scare!

Rachel commented that is was the only one so far to mention Covid by name, acknowledge the deaths, and offer any kind of sympathy for those sufferers.

One of the speakers tonight got pulled from the lineup because she retweeted a anti-se metic conspiracy theory from QAnon.

That’s your current Republican Party. I don’t how you people who support this can have a conscience. I may not agree with everything the Dems support, but at least I’m not supporting crazy people.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ivestream-n1237883/ncrd1238105#liveBlogHeader
One can reasonably assert that remaining quiet on the ongoing third world violence plaguing our cities right now is the mark of a crazy person.

Miley Cyrus has really let herself go. She needs to lay off the takeout from Cracker Barrel.

_trumptiffany2_082520screenshot.png

She didn't move to the US until she was in her mid-20s. Your speech patterns are pretty well set long before then.

Not necessary. My ex-wife came over here in her 20s. She has a better local Singaporean accent than me including local vernacular and slang.
If singaporean spoke to her on the phone, she could switch the accents and the other person on the other side, would never have guessed she was American.

His remarks were influenced by his own position against excessive foreign military interventions, but only loosely tied to Trump's actual record.
Trump and Obama both ran for president promising to end our overseas wars, and it still hasn't happened.

I really do not want to seem conspiratorial, it isn't a secret cabal. But the sheer power of the military-industrial complex is immense. A lot of money flows through and it is easy for them to tweak "support the military" and "patriotism" messages for immense profit.

I really do not want to seem conspiratorial, it isn't a secret cabal. But the sheer power of the military-industrial complex is immense. A lot of money flows through and it is easy for them to tweak "support the military" and "patriotism" messages for immense profit.
Despite Paul's attempts to insist that Biden and the Democrats will continue overseas wars or start new ones, the congressional record shows that in reality, Democrats have been joining with Paul, agreeing with him in votes to bring the troops back home. It's actually the White House and hawks within the Republican Party who have really been standing in the way.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT