ADVERTISEMENT

how f-ing dumb are pubes

Okay, I read the rest of his quotes. In calmer times, I'd say he might be inflaming things. Given where we are today, there's value to saying I feel your pain. Fact is, he needs the Black vote to win. He stopped short of presuming guilt. I'm not that put out by his comments.

Do you think this shooting will be acknowledged tonight at the RNC?
Sadly you’re right. Both sides pander, no doubt.

I don’t know, good question, I wondered the same early. Have to think they break from schedule and somehow address the situation. The shooting is one thing, the riots are another. I think they address the latter if they address it at all.

Reactions: bawlmer
Better your grandfather than your science denying, bigoted, Putin loving great uncle.

You got all that from my post, bravo!
Now this is the deep, soul searching conversation Ive been looking for! I’ll like your post, quality stuff right there.

Segment here with John Ponder is good stuff.

Trump looks really freaking angry, though. WTF?

An RNC Speaker Said Cops Would Be 'Smart' to Racially Profile Her Own Son
"Statistically, my brown son is more likely to commit a violent offense over my white sons," anti-abortion activist Abby Johnson said in a YouTube video earlier this year.

16-Abby-Johnson-Unplanned.jpg

One of the Republican National Convention’s top speakers said in a recent video that it would be “smart” for a police officer to racially profile her biracial son, because “statistically, my brown son is more likely to commit a violent offense over my white sons.”

“I recognize that I’m gonna have to have a different conversation with Jude than I do with my brown-haired little Irish, very, very pale-skinned, white sons, as they grow up,” Abby Johnson, a prominent anti-abortion activist, said in a 15-plus-minutes video posted to YouTube in late June, after weeks of nationwide protests against the police killing of George Floyd.

“Right now, Jude is an adorable, perpetually tan-looking little brown boy,” said Johnson, whose husband blogged, in 2015, about adopting their biracial son at his birth. Johnson is white. “But one day, he’s going to grow up and he’s going to be a tall, probably sort of large, intimidating-looking-maybe brown man. And my other boys are probably gonna look like nerdy white guys.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
eek.gif
eek.gif

After this, he's more likely to commit murder....of his "mother"....

Reactions: Morrison
cissie graham or skinny kimberly gargolyle just said obama/biden wanted boys to compete in girls sports and use there lockerooms. wtf is wrong with her

Right on schedule, Bondi with the Hunter barrage.

She's the one who, as FL AG, got a huge contribution from the Trump Foundation while her office was looking at Trump University.

Who's saving America and who's swindling America? Bring it on.

Wow!! The level of gaslighting is incredible. If one was in a coma (and I don't wish that on any of you) for the past 4 years, and just woke up to watch the RNC, I would vote Trump. He sounds like such a standup, hero.

This is the Gaslight Convention. Its like the last 4 years of stealing, lying, subserviency to Russia -- and Trump associates being indicted never happened.

Right on schedule, Bondi with the Hunter barrage.

She's the one who, as FL AG, got a huge contribution from the Trump Foundation while her office was looking at Trump University.

Every time she said “fact”, she seemed uncomfortable using that word. Almost like she choked on it a little.

LOL! Pam Bondi, former Florida AG, is trying to sell us on how Joe Biden and his family are so corrupt in their business dealings, while Trump and his family have so much integrity.

Can we get a fact check on isle 3? And 4, and 5, and 6..

LOL! Pam Bondi, former Florida AG, is trying to sell us on how Joe Biden and his family is so corrupt in their business dealings and Trump and his family have so much integrity.

Can we get a fact check on isle 3? And 4, and 5, and 6..

Like I said before, its like the last 4 years didn't happen.

Lock them up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT