ADVERTISEMENT

How do we handle Iran?

Wouldn't be surprised if the CIA helped plan these attacks.....

either way, the US certainly had to give approval...

and that's where we are. we ask Israel to slow their roll in Gaza, then approve attacks in Iran. we buy Israel bullets and then ask them not to use too many of them.

we blatantly talk out of both sides of our mouth and feel no shame in doing so. the top dog can afford to be crazy like that.

• Love
Reactions: DANC

and that's where we are. we ask Israel to slow their roll in Gaza, then approve attacks in Iran. we buy Israel bullets and then ask them not to use too many of them.

we blatantly talk out of both sides of our mouth and feel no shame in doing so. the top dog can afford to be crazy like that.
Biden needs to face Iran directly, instead of these proxy wars and meddling internally there.

You're right - the US too often speaks out of both sides of our mouth. The rest of the world realizes this, too.

By the way, has this administration even acknowledged the fact that five Americans are still among the captives? If people have Jimmy Carter shit for the hostage situation, they should give Biden equally the same.

I’m not sure he even remembers.

By the way, has this administration even acknowledged the fact that five Americans are still among the captives? If people have Jimmy Carter shit for the hostage situation, they should give Biden equally the same.

I’m not sure he even remembers.

I'm a content idiot when it comes to politics as I usually don't have a horse in the race but I see plenty of acknowledgment by this admin when I google it, plus a shout out re: the captive Americans.

I honestly just think this is just where we are as a nation flirting with populism. we basically have two presidents, but one is a shadow president bending the narrative without holding actual office. so we compare everything to what we think he might do in these situations, forgetting how consistent US policy in the ME over the span of many politically diverse administrations has made Israel stronger and more secure than ever before. just my two cents.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT