ADVERTISEMENT

Hope the owners are reading

bubbatwo

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 21, 2005
You need to fix this site before we lose so many supporters that fixing it won't make any difference. You purchased it in workable condition and, because it was a fan based and supported business, in my opinion you have a higher obligation (compared to a business selling whatever to anybody) to maintain it in working order.

While it is unfortunate that you lost both reporters in a short time frame, it is equally obvious that you did not have any contingency plan. As I understand it, both left for better opportunity and pay, so the prospect of losing people regularly should have been dealt with as well as having a contingency plan to find competent replacements.

As a retired business person, it is my experience based opinion that you are running this business as a short-term money making opportunity, rather than as a serious business with long-term prospects.

Fix it, sell it (if you can) or just watch it go under! Your choice, but you better make it soon as the season starts in a few weeks!

Bubbatwo, a long time member

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News