ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers

There is interesting info.....but I don’t know how accurate it is. The Garland recruitment stung and made me more skeptical.

Reactions: mike41703
subscribe to Peegs.com. This message board is WAY behind on the Romeo recruitment.... last night in chat on Peegs was, well let’s just say, unreal.

Bull excrement.

They don't know a darn thing. They dangle misinformation to lure the sheep into their trap of stealing your money.

They've proven time and again they don't have any inside information.

Peegs is a joke. They don’t make any predictions and Rabjohns is just vague on everything. Could be this, could be that. It’s fluid. Rinse, repeat. No substance at all. I don’t think they’ve ever broken a story. If anything I hope they “predicting” that he doesn’t come to IU. They’re always wrong.

Yeah you guys are right... they don’t know anything you guys don’t. If you guys only knew what came out last night. It also correlated exactly with a new rumor from New Albany yesterday. Let’s just say IU is going to be good next year lol
They were going to be good this year.

subscribe to Peegs.com. This message board is WAY behind on the Romeo recruitment.... last night in chat on Peegs was, well let’s just say, unreal.
I'd rather not subscribe to a site that decided being a mouthpiece for the former coach to keep access was more important than journalistic integrity. Banning people who wanted Crean fired. Culling posts that were negative towards him. Attempting to silence all distractors who didn't buy the party line. Basically allowing JD Campbell and Crean decide what was acceptable for the fans to post on a message boards.....

Naw, I'll pass ..

Last edited:
I'd rather not subscribe to a site that decided being a mouthpiece for the former coach to keep access was more important than journalistic integrity. Banning people who wanted Crean fired, culling posts that were negative towards him. Attempting to silence distractors. Basically allowing JD Campbell and Crean decide what was acceptable for the fans to post on a message boards.....

Naw, I'll pass ..
Thumbs way up! Very true.

And after that comment I will no longer be a part of this forum anymore and will no longer relay any info on anything on here because you try to tell people hey check this out because it’s important in a discreet way instead of blowing someone’s cover and you got made a mockery of by the wonderful people on this board.
lol .........

the internet is not for the easily offended.

Just tell me what he said. I'll pay half of your subscription fee for the month and I won't have to deal with another malware infection. It's a win, win.

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
Just tell me what he said. I'll pay half of your subscription fee for the month and I won't have to deal with another malware infection. It's a win, win.
Someone connected said Romeo is leaning towards IU and other sources are verifying it. Still a lot of time left in the recruitment, so things can change, but it looks very good for IU currently.

lol ..........

Last edited:
The best part about Peegs is Matt Weaver. He's far and away the most qualified, reliable IU football guy. Peegs and Rabjohns are the John Edward's of the IU internet world.

The best part about Peegs is Matt Weaver. He's far and away the most qualified, reliable IU football guy. Peegs and Rabjohns are the John Edward's of the IU internet world.
Is that the same Matt Weaver that would put members on this board down when they disagreed with him? He came down hard on me one day just for having a differing opinion. I saw him do it with many here who were all glad to see him go.

Reactions: 82hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT