ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana's explosive shooting brings a new light to the Hoosiers offense

As much as I love to see the 3's falling, I have to say I was more excited about 21-22 free throws. I've always felt the problem with our free throws was mostly mental and I think CMW tore in to them after Morehead and they responded. If they can keep that up, along with the defensive intensity and pushing the ball for easy buckets we'll be in games even when the 3s aren't falling or having foul trouble or offnights! The ability to defend and manufacture points is oftentimes what makes great teams great.

Last edited:
As much as I love to see the 3's falling, I have to say I was more excited about 21-22 free throws. I've always felt the problem with our free throws was mostly mental and I think CMW tore in to them after Morehead and they responded. If they can keep that up, along with the defensive intensity and pushing the ball for easy buckets we'll be in games even when the 3s aren't falling!
That was seriously refreshing. Last night IU looked like the best FT-shooting Team in the nation. If that becomes a 'badge of honor' part of their mindset look out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT