ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier daddy?

Noodle

Hall of Famer
Jun 19, 2001
ErvWkb6W8AAZ4TP

The apathy has set in and it’s here to stay. Wake me when we make the tournament again.

When it comes to basketball programs you will always be our little brother.

Unfortunately that's in a Cooper Manning/Peyton Manning or Mike Maddux/Greg Maddux kind of relationship right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
I was definitely expecting at least a little bit of punch back. But it seems HooDatGuy is right.

We are all just waiting for the next coaching search. I have been just recording the games and only watching the wins for several years now...if I get around to watching them. The last 20 years and some priorities changing because of being a Dad has IU basketball falling down the list of "must watch TV".

Honestly, college basketball in general is not that great of a product at the moment. The games just kind of suck in general if you don't have a connection to the team.

I was definitely expecting at least a little bit of punch back. But it seems HooDatGuy is right.
We like our Xs and Os. Missing on Brad Stevens show that there is a vacuum at the top of the search process. Hitting on Bobby Knight was probably some sort of a miracle, fluke, accident, or what have you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT