ADVERTISEMENT

Home Stretch Win Predictor Poll

5 regular season games remaining. How many are wins for IU?

Votes: 12 15.4%

Votes: 38 48.7%

Votes: 19 24.4%

Votes: 3 3.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
This topic has come up in various threads. I believe it's time to poll my fellow Hoosier faithful and however many trolls care to weigh in. Many have prognosticated we win 3 and we are in the tourney. If IU wins less, we are on the bubble and need to make some noise in the B1G tourney. Does this sound familiar? As for me, I would not be surprised if we only won 2 or even 0, but would be surprised with winning more than 2. As we have seen with this team, anything is truly possible and I think the range of 0 wins out of next 5 up to putting on a 5 game win streak is in play. Let's let the poll do the talking and feel free to weigh in as I attempt to pull this conversation taking place throughout multiple threads into one spot.

If all we play is this last 5, then we better get a win (or 2) in these next two. Don't see anyway in hell we win at Rutgers, vs MeatChicken, or at the Cow Barn.

If all we play is this last 5, then we better get a win (or 2) in these next two. Don't see anyway in hell we win at Rutgers, vs MeatChicken, or at the Cow Barn.
Tough sledding for sure after these next two. It appears those who have voted feel the same. 69% of early voting is predicting 2 wins or less. Damn tough to have any confidence in a team that shoots around 65% at the line, turns the ball over and doesn't have any guards who the other team's coach stays up at night trying to game plan for. If we can get consistent production from AD / RP / AF, I think we stand a shot at winning all 5. Enough talking about displacing them with Lander or any others as I don't see CAM all of a sudden taking replacing our starters. Maybe he will, but I doubt it. Regardless, assuming he stays with them, they haven't produced consistently all year and it's difficult to see it happening now. But there is always hope that it happens!

This topic has come up in various threads. I believe it's time to poll my fellow Hoosier faithful and however many trolls care to weigh in. Many have prognosticated we win 3 and we are in the tourney. If IU wins less, we are on the bubble and need to make some noise in the B1G tourney. Does this sound familiar? As for me, I would not be surprised if we only won 2 or even 0, but would be surprised with winning more than 2. As we have seen with this team, anything is truly possible and I think the range of 0 wins out of next 5 up to putting on a 5 game win streak is in play. Let's let the poll do the talking and feel free to weigh in as I attempt to pull this conversation taking place throughout multiple threads into one spot.

The voting board has now hit the 72% mark that believe our boys will win 2 or less these next 5 games. I can't wait to see the calm and serenity on this board should this come to fruition as this result is what is expected. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT