ADVERTISEMENT

"...his China loving wife, Coco Chow"

Holy crap.

How can someone, ANYONE, say this stuff and get away with it?

Yep I put that in the thread about gaffes last night. This one has all the hits: bad grammar, narcissism, racism, discussing himself in third person, and nonsense. But he hasn’t lost his marbles. And mind you, this isn’t speaking off the cuff, this is something he thought about and wrote it down, Just makes him more popular with his base.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
He can’t continue to alienate every other Republican that holds sway in the party and expect to win the nomination again.

I don’t think he’s running again. I think he just wants attention.

Yep I put that in the thread about gaffes last night. This one has all the hits: bad grammar, narcissism, racism, discussing himself in third person, and nonsense. But he hasn’t lost his marbles. And mind you, this isn’t speaking off the cuff, this is something he thought about and wrote it down, Just makes him more popular with his base.
Get off your sanctimonious high horse. Biden gets away with it all the time and has for a long time.

Yes, really.

It’s an uncomfortable reality for folks around here that, if Trump is racist based on his statements and actions, Biden HAS to be racist based on the same.

Because Biden has said and done much worse.

It’s an uncomfortable reality for folks around here that, if Trump is racist based on his statements and actions, Biden HAS to be racist based on the same.

They hypocrisy is stunning and, apparently, unnoticed by the dupes on this board.

It would be funny if they didn't represent a large portion of American voters.

Yes, really.

That's not responsive.

Trump looking like C. Thomas Howell in ‘Soul Man…’

Four more years and he would have destroyed whatever is left of the democracy!!! Its already at the 2nd tier of the Democracy Index or 26th in the world only.

Four more years and it will be at some banana republic level.

Trump looking like C. Thomas Howell in ‘Soul Man…’

Four more years and he would have destroyed whatever is left of the democracy!!! Its already at the 2nd tier of the Democracy Index or 26th in the world only.

Four more years and it will be at some banana republic level.
That's exactly what Bolton said. He said that had Trump been reelected, it would have been a disaster for the entire American system of government.

I agree he wants (needs) attention. But I do think he's running again.
I don't know. I think if he actually has momentum, he will. I believe the Vegas oddsmakers give DeSantis the lead over Trump by something like 10%. Long time before the election, though.

What Bolton says in the video and what anyone that has a firm grip on reality knows is that there is nothing more humiliating to DJT than being a "loser". I think if he thinks he will win, he'll run. Bolton also says EVERYONE in the Republican caucus knows Trump lost. He says (again, as we all know) that Trump even knows he lost, but he feels SO humiliated being a loser that he just cant say it.

Reactions: Bill4411
Get off your sanctimonious high horse. Biden gets away with it all the time and has for a long time.
Right. None of those examples are anything close to this. Trump does this on purpose to be mean. You embarrass yourself by supporting him AND not understanding the difference. But Trump knows that’s what his supporters do. Make excuses for him no matter what he does. You’re in a cult.

It’s also fun when white people try to explain why Biden is racist when obviously the majority of people of color don’t think so. Some of those examples are a real stretch. Do you not see how it’s different than Trump being racist on purpose by making up racist nicknames? Seriously???

They hypocrisy is stunning and, apparently, unnoticed by the dupes on this board.

It would be funny if they didn't represent a large portion of American voters.
Oh love it. More Trump voters trying to judge others. Always good for a laugh!!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
It’s also fun when white people try to explain why Biden is racist when obviously the majority of people of color don’t think so. Some of those examples are a real stretch. Do you not see how it’s different than Trump being racist on purpose by making up racist nicknames? Seriously???
Is it kind of like white people who get more offended on the behalf of non-whites to prove their progressive bonafides? Asking for a friend.

What Trump said was inappropriate. He isn't the future IMO so I am not going to get too worked up over it. Additionally, DanC is right, Biden does have a, based on Progressive standards, racially inconvenient past. That is undeniable and your guy's "but Trump worse" is merely assigning where you feel they fall on a scale. A scale that is still "more racist and/or racially insensitive than the average American".

I won't defend Trump. He was wrong. So was Biden the multiple times he has uttered things like the 7/11 comment or "You ain't black".

Reactions: DANC
You know when DANC feels hurt (and knows he's wrong) when you get a laughing emoji.
You know when DrHoops comes out of hiding to post on a thread he's not participating in that he's obsessed with me.

Right. None of those examples are anything close to this. Trump does this on purpose to be mean. You embarrass yourself by supporting him AND not understanding the difference. But Trump knows that’s what his supporters do. Make excuses for him no matter what he does. You’re in a cult.
No, those Biden examples are far worse.

• Haha
Reactions: ButHerEmails
Is it kind of like white people who get more offended on the behalf of non-whites to prove their progressive bonafides? Asking for a friend.

What Trump said was inappropriate. He isn't the future IMO so I am not going to get too worked up over it. Additionally, DanC is right, Biden does have a, based on Progressive standards, racially inconvenient past. That is undeniable and your guy's "but Trump worse" is merely assigning where you feel they fall on a scale. A scale that is still "more racist and/or racially insensitive than the average American".

I won't defend Trump. He was wrong. So was Biden the multiple times he has uttered things like the 7/11 comment or "You ain't black".
Dupes like Zeke and DrHoops are not intelligent enough to understand I was commenting on their faux outrage over what Trump said versus their complete silence when Biden has spouted out racist statements for decades - not justifying what Trump said at all.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Trump is a sociopath who can never again hold the reins of power.

"McConnell has a political death wish," says Trump. Once again, more reckless, dangerous, incendiary commentary from this miserable excuse for a human being.

Oh, but it's crazy to interpret the comment as a threat or call to violence since he qualified it as a "political" death wish, according to a Trump spokesman. But the inflammatory language ("death wish") is the attention-grabbing language. That's the red meat for his extremist supporters. There's little doubt that there's a causal connection between Trump's repeated violent rhetoric (going back to "I'd like to punch him in the face") and the increasing threats, including death threats, against legislators of both parties for taking positions contrary to Trump.

What's it going to take for the party to finally kick this guy's fat sorry ass to the curb?

Edit: Just looked at the Truth Social post again. My bad. Unless I'm missing something, he didn't qualify it with "political." He simply said McConnell "has a DEATH WISH." POS.

Last edited:
That's exactly what Bolton said. He said that had Trump been reelected, it would have been a disaster for the entire American system of government.
DANC apparently thinks John Bolton is a RINO. Lolz!

It boggles my mind that a substantial portion of white America thinks Biden is a threat to humanity and but don't see any threat from an overtly racist, lying, grifting, corrupt to the core mentally challenged 76 year-old sexual predator, a man who stole classified documents and who illegally ran businesses and fake charities for decades (with his kids). Unreal.

It boggles my mind that a substantial portion of white America thinks Biden is a threat to humanity and but don't see any threat from an overtly racist, lying, grifting, corrupt to the core mentally challenged 76 year-old sexual predator, a man who stole classified documents and who illegally ran businesses and fake charities for decades (with his kids). Unreal.
They love talking about Epstein and Bill Clinton (yawn) on Epstein’s plane…but yet conveniently forget that Trump was with Epstein on his private jet 6 or 7 times. They also forget that Trump has his own 757, so he can fly to Lolita Island all by himself.

Holy crap.

How can someone, ANYONE, say this stuff and get away with it?

What do you mean by “get away with it”? You don’t like what he’s saying so we should remove his ability to say it? What is he getting away with by posting the tweet or truth or whatever?

You come off as almost childlike in your “that’s not fair” mentality to life. It’s adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
What do you mean by “get away with it”? You don’t like what he’s saying so we should remove his ability to say it? What is he getting away with by posting the tweet or truth or whatever?

Held accountable. Condemned. Called out. Whatever. Instead of continuing to be supported and defended and lionized. It's not hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT