ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Outside Shooter….

I guess NE can't beat the Colts EVERY time, EVERY decade, sadly.

can't win with

-a blocked punt for a TD,
-8 penalties (including one that gave up 3 points),
-2 INTs,
-no calls on two different blows to the head that took out WRs with concussions

I'm somewhat encouraged by the obvious evidence of who has (by FAR) the better QB.

But still, WAY too many mistakes. Fixable mistakes. Uncharacteristic mistakes. Turned the ball over twice, had a punt blocked for a touchdown, had eight penalties is the definition of beating yourself. Yet they fought back from down 20 in the 4th Q to within a field goal in the final 2 mins. I bet you were not too comfortable and I bet you don't want a rematch in Gillette stadium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Nah, I don’t think a rematch would necessarily turn out the same, but I also don’t think it necessarily wouldn’t.

There were a lot of positives from the Colts perspective as well. Wentz played by far his worst game as a Colt and they still won. They sold out to stop Taylor and Taylor still beat them pretty much single handiy. What he did to Hightower and McCourty, two of the Pats best defensive players, on that long touchdown run was positively brutal. He flat out clowned those fools.

The Pats can play better but so can the Colts.

It was nice to see Reich clown Belichick though. And I’m not impressed at all with Mac Jones. He’s a younger Fitzpatrick.

The most accurate passer in NCAA history, then the most accurate rookie passer in NFL history, is a JAG. SURE.

Your thread is like one calling out a Wisconsin fan the day after IU beats them for a first time in it seems forever, and claiming that Wisky sucks.

The most accurate passer in NCAA history, then the most accurate rookie passer in NFL history, is a JAG. SURE.

Your thread is like one calling out a Wisconsin fan the day after IU beats them for a first time in it seems forever, and claiming that Wisky sucks.
Lol. I didn’t say the Pats suck.

And Jones will always be limited because he doesn’t have elite arm strength. Like I said, he’s a younger Fitzpatrick.

I honestly expected more from Jones, based on the slobbering Pats fans do over him.

Reactions: ulrey
The most impressive part of the game was just how physically dominant the Colts were on both sides of the ball. They just mauled the Pats and their vaunted defense from start to finish.

They ran for 226 yards. They went for it on 4th down 3 times and ran a quarterback sneak every time. The pats could do absolutely nothing about, even the last time, when they KNEW what was coming. That’s just flat out domination.

The Colts just punched the Patriots in the mouth and sent them home last night.

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
Total yards 365-275, NE. You didn't dominate jacksh!t. You were gifted a game by unforced errors.

Punt block 7 pts.
Offsides on missed FG, 3 pts.
On O, False start on 2nd and 1 inside the 10, ends up an INT next play, cost at least 4 pts.

But I understand your lack of football IQ. You insisted that Brady sucked in

Then after 28-3, a 5th ring, you shifted to saying he doesn't suck but is "lucky"

Typical low IQ Colts fan.

Congrats on the first win over the Pats since the first year of the first Obama administration

That call that took out Pittman was total BS. He was hit by two different players hard enough by two different players, hard enough that his helmet fell off. Of course he retaliated. Really dirty play with Wentz once too. Lots of Pats fans there, but we shut them up pretty early.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Total yards 365-275, NE. You didn't dominate jacksh!t. You were gifted a game by unforced errors.

Punt block 7 pts.
Offsides on missed FG, 3 pts.
On O, False start on 2nd and 1 inside the 10, ends up an INT next play, cost at least 4 pts.

But I understand your lack of football IQ. You insisted that Brady sucked in

Then after 28-3, a 5th ring, you shifted to saying he doesn't suck but is "lucky"

Typical low IQ Colts fan.

Congrats on the first win over the Pats since the first year of the first Obama administration
Lol. It was all luck and officiating. And you question my football IQ. LMAO

Spoken like a true Pats fan.

And you were “never really a fan” of Brady, remember? You said that when he left for Tampa. There’s a reason Patriots fans are considered some of the worst in football.

I would like to thank Belichick for convincing McDouche to stay in New England, though. Otherwise, the Colts may have been the ones being shut out for 3 quarters and McDouche would have been pouting on the other sideline.

Lol. It was all luck and officiating. And you question my football IQ. LMAO

Spoken like a true Pats fan.

And you were “never really a fan” of Brady, remember? You said that when he left for Tampa. There’s a reason Patriots fans are considered some of the worst in football.

I would like to thank Belichick for convincing McDouche to stay in New England, though. Otherwise, the Colts may have been the ones being shut out for 3 quarters and McDouche would have been pouting on the other sideline.
I've got to disagree with you about McDouche - had his deal with the Colts gone through he would have been fired long before this season even started.

And you were “never really a fan” of Brady, remember? You said that when he left for Tampa.
I said that long before he left for Tampa. I have never, ever been a "Brady fan".

Though I am not so stupid, as you are, to refuse to acknowledge his accomplishments, especially relative to Peyton "stick me with my wife's 'roids now" Manning.

And you are still holding it against McDaniels for realizing at the 11th hour that the Colts franchise was lying to him about the health and return of Andrew Luck? An important life lesson is "Don't work for lying scum".

I said that long before he left for Tampa. I have never, ever been a "Brady fan".

Though I am not so stupid, as you are, to refuse to acknowledge his accomplishments, especially relative to Peyton "stick me with my wife's 'roids now" Manning.

And you are still holding it against McDaniels for realizing at the 11th hour that the Colts franchise was lying to him about the health and return of Andrew Luck? An important life lesson is "Don't work for lying scum".
😂

You’re such a moron. How the hell are the Colts gonna lie to McDouche about Lucks health and future when Luck himself didn’t even think about retirement until the next offseason? How in the hell does that work? 😂

The one who lied was McDouche, who started hiring people away from their jobs and homes to come work for him in Indy and then bailed on them at the last minute. Luckily, Frank kept them all on.

Interesting article I hadn't noticed before, but according to Albert Breer of MMQB, McDaniels backing out was because he wanted a voice in football operations. The Colts said no.

Mundane things like how strength and conditioning programs are run, how workouts are set up, how scouting staff are organized, etc. It got down to Josh saying "this is how we need to do it" and the Deflategate Liars saying "We do it this way, and it's not in your job description to change anything about how we do it".

Random fact: Before Saturday night, IU had beaten Wisconsin three times in basketball since the last time the Colts beat the Patriots back in 2009. Weird shit happens. Ask the Arizona Cardinals and the Detroit Lions.

Last edited:
Interesting article I hadn't noticed before, but according to Albert Breer of MMQB, McDaniels backing out was because he wanted a voice in football operations. The Colts said no.

Mundane things like how strength and conditioning programs are run, how workouts are set up, how scouting staff are organized, etc. It got down to Josh saying "this is how we need to do it" and the Deflategate Liars saying "We do it this way, and it's not in your job description to change anything about how we do it".

Random fact: Before Saturday night, IU had beaten Wisconsin three times in basketball since the last time the Colts bet the Patriots. Weird shit happens. Ask the Arizona Cardinals and the Detroit Lions.
^^^^^ Still butt-hurt his team got caught cheating. Again. ^^^^^

Reactions: sluggo69

Random fact: Before Saturday night, IU had beaten Wisconsin three times in basketball since the last time the Colts bet the Patriots. Weird shit happens. Ask the Arizona Cardinals and the Detroit Lions.
See, you learned something today. There may be hope for you yet.

I doubt it, but anything’s possible.

Reactions: DANC
Will Dugger be fined or suspended for trying to twist Pittmans head off and then punching him?

He should. That was dirty as heck.
I didn't like that either (slapping girly-Colt-like in Pittman's direction, after Pittman did the same at him).

I am sure that neither of us like the head hunting by the Colts that knocked out two Patriots WRs with concussions, either, right?

What would be the lead story on ESPN if a Patriots player shoved a ref to the turf, like Hilton did?

I didn't like that either (slapping girly-Colt-like in Pittman's direction, after Pittman did the same at him).

I am sure that neither of us like the head hunting by the Colts that knocked out two Patriots WRs with concussions, either, right?

What would be the lead story on ESPN if a Patriots player shoved a ref to the turf, like Hilton did?
“Headhunting” 😂 You just never run out of excuses, do you?

Do you suppose Judon will get fined or suspended for kicking Wentz in the nuts? That was just as bad as Duggers thuggery.

The fish rots from the head in New England, so we shouldn’t be surprised when the Patriots constantly try to cheat and play dirty. We learned that many years ago when Belichick tried to injure Marvin Harrison by tripping him during a game.

Reactions: DANC
For 20 years, one NFL team is far above all others in penalty differential. And the difference between #1 and #2 is HUGE. Yes, that made the stupid penalties committed Saturday night so strange, odd, and as fluky as the Colts beating the Patriots for the first time in the last 9 tries.

For 20 years, one NFL team is far above all others in penalty differential. And the difference between #1 and #2 is HUGE. Yes, that made the stupid penalties committed Saturday night so strange, odd, and as fluky as the Colts beating the Patriots for the first time in the last 9 tries.
Yes, but a big part of that left with Tom Brady, who got WAY more pass interference penalties last season than any other quarterback. And it wasn’t close.

Yes, but a big part of that left with Tom Brady, who got WAY more pass interference penalties last season than any other quarterback. And it wasn’t close.
Again, you fail.

Tom Brady left before the 2020 season, and in the 2020 season, NE ranked (again) 1st in the league in fewest committed penalties.

also they were #1 in 2008 (with no Brady, much to your joy).

Headhunting requires, you know, hitting someone in the head.

You need to check your health care plan and use your vision correction benefits here at years end.

Funny how both players go into concussion protocol for colliding their shoulders, huh? Direct helmet-to-helmet contact, as blatant as it gets. If this were college rules, the Colt turd would be out that game and the first half of the next.

Sendejo might have actually hurt himself more, since it appears that he actually knocked himself out on the play.. You can see him go limp after the contact, before he hit the ground.

Last edited:
Again, you fail.

Tom Brady left before the 2020 season, and in the 2020 season, NE ranked (again) 1st in the league in fewest committed penalties.

also they were #1 in 2008 (with no Brady, much to your joy).
I meant Brady got more in his favor last year in Tampa. Tampa got more pass interference penalties against opponents than any other team, and it wasn’t close. That’s the Tom Brady I’ll cry until I get the call effect.

You need to check your health care plan and use your vision correction benefits here at years end.

Funny how both players go into concussion protocol for colliding their shoulders, huh? Direct helmet-to-helmet contact, as blatant as it gets. If this were college rules, the Colt turd would be out that game and the first half of the next.
Their helmets hit but Sendejo led with his shoulder. His shoulder is what makes first contact.

Besides, and I didn’t notice this until the video you posted, Sendejo is clearly going for the ball. Which makes it even less an instance of head hunting.

I know you need an excuse of some kind, but I don’t think there’s any way Sendejo gets in trouble for that hit. It wasn’t dirty at all.

Tampa got more pass interference penalties against opponents than any other team, and it wasn’t close. That’s the Tom Brady I’ll cry until I get the call effect.
That's the "I have receivers that you cannot cover, and I know it" effect.

How many times did NE draw the most PI penalties in the league with Brady as QB? I looked and can't find that answer, but go knock yourself out.

In the least shocking news of the week, Dugger was fined 10 grand for his dirty play. Pittman was not fined. He should never have been ejected in the first place.

Outside Pooper wrong yet again.

As I said, the cheating and dirty play come from the top in New England.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and sluggo69
In the least shocking news of the week, Dugger was fined 15 grand for his dirty play. Pittman was not fined. He should never have been ejected in the first place.

Outside Pooper wrong yet again.

As I said, the cheating and dirty play come from the top in New England.

The Patriots are pure class from top to bottom and don't you dare claim they're not. They're consummate professionals at every level of the organization.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT