Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

Can you please tell us who YOU are?
What YOUR plan is?
How YOU will achieve your goals?
Did YOU really make sure prison inmates got free sex change care??

Or, is your platform simply....I am not Trump??

We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

What your plan is?
How you will achieve your goals?
Did you really make sure prison inmates got free sex change care??

I asked for the nuts and bolts of what an opportunity economy was and the plan to make it happen. I did not get any info. I was ready to listen. If I missed an explanation please tell me.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

What YOUR plan is?

Well. She was raised in a middle class family.

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

What YOUR plan is?

She’s betting that “I’m not Trump” will be enough.

She may well be right.

Well. She was raised in a middle class family.
They need to hurry to the finish level. The Dems are imploding. Jd absolutely destroyed an abc reporter who had the temerity to imply not every apt complex is being taken over it’s only a few. JD is a wrecking ball with these reporters. He’s just too polished and way too smart. We just have to keep him out of ordinary life environs.

Big bill said Riley died bc the migrant wasn’t properly vetted at the border. Oops.

And they’ve got Obama scolding black men in the most condescending way possible to support Harris. She married a white guy!

Reactions: DANC and ulrey
I asked for the nuts and bolts of what an opportunity economy was and the plan to make it happen. I did not get any info. I was ready to listen. If I missed an explanation please tell me.
So what is Trump's plan to lower prices,cut inflation,increase oil production, pay for child care? How exactly do you deport millions of people, knock on their doors in the middle of the night and whisk them away like the Gestapo? What is he going to do to reduce the amount of border crossings, which are currently on par with numbers from Trump's years?

"The president cannot simply wave a wand and make this issue disappear — otherwise Trump would have done it. (CBP still had more than 300,000 migrant encounters in each year of the Trump administration; in fiscal year 2019 that number rose to nearly a million.) The administration is indeed constrained by real-world practicalities and global forces outside its control."

I wonder why the numbers went down in 2020, from the high of a Million in 2019? Oh yeah, the pandemic when people were quarantined and no one was travelling.Are you aware that border arrests based on illegal entry were lower in July 2024 than they were in Dec 2020? So when Trump claims he left a "secure border" is that really the case?

And how is Trump going to lower the amount that is already lower than his last month in office?

And how about creating jobs and keeping manufacturing plants from shutting down? In 2016 Trump campaigned on folks at Carrier and the GM plan in Warren Michigan not having to worry about losing their jobs...Workers in both cases lost their jobs, and that was before the pandemic...

WFYI on Carrier...

Detroit News on Trump's dubious record with Auto workers...

"Former President Donald Trump has been promising Michigan voters this fall that he can revive the state’s auto industry and return it to “greatness,” but the Republican nominee failed to fully deliver on similar guarantees, made eight years ago, before his first term in the White House.

On Friday night, Trump told a crowd at Macomb Community College in Warren that if he’s elected this fall, he’s going to bring back Michigan’s auto industry “at levels that have never been seen before.” About eight years ago, on Oct. 31, 2016, at the same venue, Trump told another Michigan crowd that he would “bring your jobs back” and, if elected in November 2016, “you won’t lose one plant.”

Yet, the number of jobs in vehicle and parts manufacturing in Michigan declined during Trump’s first term — including before the COVID-19 pandemic hit — according to data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.
And while there were some additional investments made by the industry in Michigan over his four years in office, there were also auto plants that closed in the state, including the General Motors Co. Warren Transmission plant in 2019"

What's his healthcare plan? Seems like the same folks who are impatient with Harris not elaborating in depth on her "plans" are perfectly fine with Trump being unable to define/describe the concept of a healthcare plan he's been promising since 2015.And with domestic oil production higher than at any point in history how exactly is Trump going to increase that number?

Anybody see a double standard at play here?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
So what is Trump's plan to lower prices,cut inflation,increase oil production, pay for child care? How exactly do you deport millions of people, knock on their doors in the middle of the night and whisk them away like the Gestapo? What is he going to do to reduce the amount of border crossings, which are currently on par with numbers from Trump's years?

"The president cannot simply wave a wand and make this issue disappear — otherwise Trump would have done it. (CBP still had more than 300,000 migrant encounters in each year of the Trump administration; in fiscal year 2019 that number rose to nearly a million.) The administration is indeed constrained by real-world practicalities and global forces outside its control."

I wonder why the numbers went down in 2020, from the high of a Million in 2019? Oh yeah, the pandemic when people were quarantined and no one was travelling.Are you aware that border arrests based on illegal entry were lower in July 2024 than they were in Dec 2020? So when Trump claims he left a "secure border" is that really the case?

And how is Trump going to lower the amount that is already lower than his last month in office?

And how about creating jobs and keeping manufacturing plants from shutting down? In 2016 Trump campaigned on folks at Carrier and the GM plan in Warren Michigan not having to worry about losing their jobs...Workers in both cases lost their jobs, and that was before the pandemic...

WFYI on Carrier...

"Former President Donald Trump has been promising Michigan voters this fall that he can revive the state’s auto industry and return it to “greatness,” but the Republican nominee failed to fully deliver on similar guarantees, made eight years ago, before his first term in the White House.

On Friday night, Trump told a crowd at Macomb Community College in Warren that if he’s elected this fall, he’s going to bring back Michigan’s auto industry “at levels that have never been seen before.” About eight years ago, on Oct. 31, 2016, at the same venue, Trump told another Michigan crowd that he would “bring your jobs back” and, if elected in November 2016, “you won’t lose one plant.”

Yet, the number of jobs in vehicle and parts manufacturing in Michigan declined during Trump’s first term — including before the COVID-19 pandemic hit — according to data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.
And while there were some additional investments made by the industry in Michigan over his four years in office, there were also auto plants that closed in the state, including the General Motors Co. Warren Transmission plant in 2019"

What's his healthcare plan? Seems like the same folks who are impatient with Harris not elaborating in depth on her "plans" are perfectly fine with Trump being unable to define/describe the concept of a healthcare plan he's been promising since 2015.And with domestic oil production high than at any point in history how exactly is Trump going to increase that number?

Biden waved a wand and doubled the problem. And Harris lied about it. Why on earth would anyone say yeah that’s the ticket. The group that doubled everything

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

What YOUR plan is?

She just announced her plan to give black entrepreneurs loan forgiveness while nobody else is entitled to such a benefit

Reactions: DANC
She just announced her plan to give black entrepreneurs loan forgiveness while nobody else is entitled to such a benefit
So a black entrepreneur can get $45k. $25k for a house. $20k for a business. Let the reparations begin baby. Desperate act to buy votes. The free cheese playbook again.

Honestly those of us in cities are so sick of blacks driving like maniacs with no tags, driving through neighborhoods car jacking, black kids running around with zero regard for life shooting each other and anyone else who gets in the way, I think I’m for it. If it helps end the bullshit let’s go. Maybe local businesses will step up and provide matching funds etc. let’s try and fix the situation. Inures to the benefit of us all

Last edited:
On the contrary… if Trump weren’t involved, nearly anyone else would already have this locked up because of how terrible of a candidate Harris is.
The 72 million that voted for Trump the last time will vote for him again. Kamala won’t get 82 million.
We are tired of the government and Judges catering to the freaks.

Last edited:
And they’ve got Obama scolding black men in the most condescending way possible to support Harris. She married a white guy!

giphy.gif

So a black entrepreneur can get $45k. $25k for a house. $20k for a business. Let the reparations begin baby. Desperate act to buy votes. The free cheese playbook again.
Apparently under Trump anybody who gets tipped will never pay taxes again.

The cheese is flowing.

They need to hurry to the finish level. The Dems are imploding. Jd absolutely destroyed an abc reporter who had the temerity to imply not every apt complex is being taken over it’s only a few. JD is a wrecking ball with these reporters. He’s just too polished and way too smart. We just have to keep him out of ordinary life environs.

Big bill said Riley died bc the migrant wasn’t properly vetted at the border. Oops.

Yeah, Martha Raddatz just walked right into that one.

The argument that “well, it isn’t very many apartment complexes that have been commandeered by Venezuelan gangs” is almost comically bad. Tell that to the people who live in those apartments, Martha.

Reactions: Univee2
As I’ve been saying, there really is no possible good outcome in this race. The best the American people can hope for is divided government and gridlock…limiting what the victor, whoever it is, can get done.
I would agree.

Trump loses and is finally cut out of the R party with clean margins to allow rebuilding
The BOBO, MTG types swept out as well.
Divided government with gridlock to minimize the Harris damage.

Link? Interested in learning more about her, but you are a very suspect source
This was all over the news yesterday. Using race or sex as a criteria for a government benefit would obviously be unconstitutional.

So either she’s proposing this for any aspiring entrepreneur and just pandering to black males by suggesting it’s only for them…or she’s proposing unlawful legislation. There is no third option.

This was all over the news yesterday. Using race or sex as a criteria for a government benefit would obviously be unconstitutional.

So either she’s proposing this for any aspiring entrepreneur and just pandering to black males by suggesting it’s only for them…or she’s proposing unlawful legislation. There is no third option.

lol, yeah that is just pandering...and the weed kicker is simply racist

WFYI on Carrier...

What's his healthcare plan? Seems like the same folks who are impatient with Harris not elaborating in depth on her "plans" are perfectly fine with Trump being unable to define/describe the concept of a healthcare plan he's been promising since 2015.And with domestic oil production higher than at any point in history how exactly is Trump going to increase that number?

I asked what Harris' plan was and to have it explained to me. Specifically what is the plan to have an opportunity economy. So I am asking what is it and how do we get there.

I would agree.

Trump loses and is finally cut out of the R party with clean margins to allow rebuilding
The BOBO, MTG types swept out as well.
Divided government with gridlock to minimize the Harris damage.
Divided government would also be beneficial in the event of a Trump victory. Like Harris, he has also proposed a slew of bad policy ideas - tariffs of various kinds, lower tax rates on domestic production, eliminating taxes on tips, etc.

lol, yeah that is just pandering...and the weed kicker is simply racist
Or she’s just proposing something blatantly illegal.

It’s hard to tell, since she added the words “…and others.”

Which others? Who else qualifies? Asian women? Native American trans people?

VP Harris wants the elimination of taxes on tips too.
And it’s a bad idea whoever is proposing it. That should never make it through Congress.

It is also shameless pandering. And I think that Trump put it out there first. Not that this really matters. It’s just indicative of how bad both of these candidates are.

Divided government would also be beneficial in the event of a Trump victory. Like Harris, he has also proposed a slew of bad policy ideas - tariffs of various kinds, lower tax rates on domestic production, eliminating taxes on tips, etc.
Divided Gov is an absolute must if Trump should win. The difference is he can do so much damage in everything he touches.

Divided Gov is an absolute must if Trump should win. The difference is he can do so much damage in everything he touches.
I don’t see that as a distinction between the two candidates.

I got to thinking about this the other day. Trump’s proven inability to move his dumb agenda through even a Republican majority in Congress — Biden was much more effective when his party controlled the Hill — may actually serve as an argument in his favor.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
She’s betting that “I’m not Trump” will be enough.

She may well be right.
CNN and MSNBC are "see how bad trump is" 24/7.
FOX is "see how bad Harris is" 24/7.
Harris is "see how bad trump is" 24/7
Trump is "see how bad Harris is" 24/7.

They are all correct

We ar ****ed either way, but the damage trump will do is longer lasting.

Reactions: larsIU
CNN and MSNBC are "see how bad trump is" 24/7.
FOX is "see how bad Harris is" 24/7.
Harris is "see how bad trump is" 24/7
Trump is "see how bad Harris is" 24/7.

They are all correct

We ar ****ed either way, but the damage trump will do is longer lasting.
What long lasting damage did Trump do when he was President?

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Yeah, Martha Raddatz just walked right into that one.

The argument that “well, it isn’t very many apartment complexes that have been commandeered by Venezuelan gangs” is almost comically bad. Tell that to the people who live in those apartments, Martha.
It’s pure madness. I watched the video of them.

I don’t see that as a distinction between the two candidates.

I got to thinking about this the other day. Trump’s proven inability to move his dumb agenda through even a Republican majority in Congress — Biden was much more effective when his party controlled the Hill — may actually serve as an argument in his favor.
lol this is spot on! Dying laughing. Damage mitigated by ineptitude. Vote trump 🤣.

This is frustrating b/c I think we should expand the reach fo the PSLF program.

the rest of it is pure pandering, likely unconstitutional, and further separates people into buckets. As you note, just roll out a program for lower income entrepreneurs to get forgivable or otherwise near zero interest loans (dischargeable etc) but open to all. You can then heavliy market it in lower income neighborhoods which tend to have a higher concentration of minorities.

But we have to pander. B/c it's October and the race is tight. My horse for a benevolent king.

Reactions: Univee2

Wow. She’s a racist piece of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT