Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

Can you please tell us who YOU are?
What YOUR plan is?
How YOU will achieve your goals?
Did YOU really make sure prison inmates got free sex change care??

Or, is your platform simply....I am not Trump??

We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

What your plan is?
How you will achieve your goals?
Did you really make sure prison inmates got free sex change care??

I asked for the nuts and bolts of what an opportunity economy was and the plan to make it happen. I did not get any info. I was ready to listen. If I missed an explanation please tell me.

We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

What YOUR plan is?

Well. She was raised in a middle class family.

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

We know what Trump is
We know what Trump said
We know what Trump did

What YOUR plan is?

She’s betting that “I’m not Trump” will be enough.

She may well be right.

Reactions: BradStevens
Well. She was raised in a middle class family.
They need to hurry to the finish level. The Dems are imploding. Jd absolutely destroyed an abc reporter who had the temerity to imply not every apt complex is being taken over it’s only a few. JD is a wrecking ball with these reporters. He’s just too polished and way too smart. We just have to keep him out of ordinary life environs.

Big bill said Riley died bc the migrant wasn’t properly vetted at the border. Oops.

And they’ve got Obama scolding black men in the most condescending way possible to support Harris. She married a white guy!

Reactions: ulrey
I asked for the nuts and bolts of what an opportunity economy was and the plan to make it happen. I did not get any info. I was ready to listen. If I missed an explanation please tell me.
So what is Trump's plan to lower prices,cut inflation,increase oil production, pay for child care? How exactly do you deport millions of people, knock on their doors in the middle of the night and whisk them away like the Gestapo? What is he going to do to reduce the amount of border crossings, which are currently on par with numbers from Trump's years?

"The president cannot simply wave a wand and make this issue disappear — otherwise Trump would have done it. (CBP still had more than 300,000 migrant encounters in each year of the Trump administration; in fiscal year 2019 that number rose to nearly a million.) The administration is indeed constrained by real-world practicalities and global forces outside its control."

I wonder why the numbers went down in 2020, from the high of a Million in 2019? Oh yeah, the pandemic when people were quarantined and no one was travelling.Are you aware that border arrests based on illegal entry were lower in July 2024 than they were in Dec 2020? So when Trump claims he left a "secure border" is that really the case?

And how is Trump going to lower the amount that is already lower than his last month in office?

And how about creating jobs and keeping manufacturing plants from shutting down? In 2016 Trump campaigned on folks at Carrier and the GM plan in Warren Michigan not having to worry about losing their jobs...Workers in both cases lost their jobs, and that was before the pandemic...

WFYI on Carrier...

Detroit News on Trump's dubious record with Auto workers...

"Former President Donald Trump has been promising Michigan voters this fall that he can revive the state’s auto industry and return it to “greatness,” but the Republican nominee failed to fully deliver on similar guarantees, made eight years ago, before his first term in the White House.

On Friday night, Trump told a crowd at Macomb Community College in Warren that if he’s elected this fall, he’s going to bring back Michigan’s auto industry “at levels that have never been seen before.” About eight years ago, on Oct. 31, 2016, at the same venue, Trump told another Michigan crowd that he would “bring your jobs back” and, if elected in November 2016, “you won’t lose one plant.”

Yet, the number of jobs in vehicle and parts manufacturing in Michigan declined during Trump’s first term — including before the COVID-19 pandemic hit — according to data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.
And while there were some additional investments made by the industry in Michigan over his four years in office, there were also auto plants that closed in the state, including the General Motors Co. Warren Transmission plant in 2019"

What's his healthcare plan? Seems like the same folks who are impatient with Harris not elaborating in depth on her "plans" are perfectly fine with Trump being unable to define/describe the concept of a healthcare plan he's been promising since 2015.And with domestic oil production high than at any point in history how exactly is Trump going to increase that number?

Anybody see a double standard at play here?

So what is Trump's plan to lower prices,cut inflation,increase oil production, pay for child care? How exactly do you deport millions of people, knock on their doors in the middle of the night and whisk them away like the Gestapo? What is he going to do to reduce the amount of border crossings, which are currently on par with numbers from Trump's years?

"The president cannot simply wave a wand and make this issue disappear — otherwise Trump would have done it. (CBP still had more than 300,000 migrant encounters in each year of the Trump administration; in fiscal year 2019 that number rose to nearly a million.) The administration is indeed constrained by real-world practicalities and global forces outside its control."

I wonder why the numbers went down in 2020, from the high of a Million in 2019? Oh yeah, the pandemic when people were quarantined and no one was travelling.Are you aware that border arrests based on illegal entry were lower in July 2024 than they were in Dec 2020? So when Trump claims he left a "secure border" is that really the case?

And how is Trump going to lower the amount that is already lower than his last month in office?

And how about creating jobs and keeping manufacturing plants from shutting down? In 2016 Trump campaigned on folks at Carrier and the GM plan in Warren Michigan not having to worry about losing their jobs...Workers in both cases lost their jobs, and that was before the pandemic...

WFYI on Carrier...

Detroit News on Trump's dubious record with Auto workers...

"Former President Donald Trump has been promising Michigan voters this fall that he can revive the state’s auto industry and return it to “greatness,” but the Republican nominee failed to fully deliver on similar guarantees, made eight years ago, before his first term in the White House.

On Friday night, Trump told a crowd at Macomb Community College in Warren that if he’s elected this fall, he’s going to bring back Michigan’s auto industry “at levels that have never been seen before.” About eight years ago, on Oct. 31, 2016, at the same venue, Trump told another Michigan crowd that he would “bring your jobs back” and, if elected in November 2016, “you won’t lose one plant.”

Yet, the number of jobs in vehicle and parts manufacturing in Michigan declined during Trump’s first term — including before the COVID-19 pandemic hit — according to data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.
And while there were some additional investments made by the industry in Michigan over his four years in office, there were also auto plants that closed in the state, including the General Motors Co. Warren Transmission plant in 2019"

What's his healthcare plan? Seems like the same folks who are impatient with Harris not elaborating in depth on her "plans" are perfectly fine with Trump being unable to define/describe the concept of a healthcare plan he's been promising since 2015.And with domestic oil production high than at any point in history how exactly is Trump going to increase that number?

Anybody see a double standard at play here?
Biden waved a wand and doubled the problem. And Harris lied about it. Why on earth would anyone say yeah that’s the ticket. The group that doubled everything

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT