ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Goat, have you called the FBI yet?

For sure. So again, why point out a community that was a Chinese American enclave 100 years ago?
Statistical probability? Why is math so scary? If x percent of Chinese are assets of China, then an area with more Chinese people has a higher probability of containing them. Pretty straight forward.

Reactions: DANC
Statistical probability? Why is math so scary? If x percent of Chinese are assets of China, then an area with more Chinese people has a higher probability of containing them. Pretty straight forward.
It’s. Not. Currently. A. Chinese. Enclave.

There are probably neighborhoods in DC with more Chinese & Chinese Americans in them than a place that was named Chinatown 100 years ago.

Because so far you haven’t shown a single digit of math, you’re only pointing to what things are named.

It’s like saying Indianapolis must have a huge Native American population because it means “Land of the Indians.”

It’s. Not. Currently. A. Chinese. Enclave.

There are probably neighborhoods in DC with more Chinese & Chinese Americans in them than a place that was named Chinatown 100 years ago.

Because so far you haven’t shown a single digit of math, you’re only pointing to what things are named.

It’s like saying Indianapolis must have a huge Native American population because it means “Land of the Indians.”
Is there a concentration of Native American owned business & population in Indianapolis? I’m not aware of any Native American desire to undermine our nation so maybe I’ve not been paying close enough attention . Are there not a concentration of Chinese businesses & people in Chinatown? I don’t know, but here’s your chance to educate the ignorant.

Black Duck Eggs - did you listen? Do you think it’s likely isolated? Just because you’re paranoid, don’t mean they’re not after you.”

Is there a concentration of Native American owned business & population in Indianapolis? I’m not aware of any Native American desire to undermine our nation so maybe I’ve not been paying close enough attention . Are there not a concentration of Chinese businesses & people in Chinatown? I don’t know, but here’s your chance to educate the ignorant.

Black Duck Eggs - did you listen? Do you think it’s likely isolated? Just because you’re paranoid, don’t mean they’re not after you.”
I posted the wiki article with citations to demography within it. There are a couple hundred Chinese Americans in Chinatown these days. It’s certainly not a haven for Chinese folks. Even if it were still full of Chinese Americans, that kind of fear mongering is how Japanese Americans ended up in internment camps during WW2 for no crime greater than their parents, grandparents, or further back ancestors coming from Japan.

That’s 100% not the reason they keep referencing Chinatown.
Oh it serves a dual purpose for sure. I mean storing your documents in an area named after our chief competitor who is known to be a major player in both spying on this country and using it's own police force in foreign countries to enforce the Party's will on expatriates certainly highlights the rash stupidity of Biden having documents he is legally not allowed to have that could compromise national security stored there.

• Love
I posted the wiki article with citations to demography within it. There are a couple hundred Chinese Americans in Chinatown these days. It’s certainly not a haven for Chinese folks. Even if it were still full of Chinese Americans, that kind of fear mongering is how Japanese Americans ended up in internment camps during WW2 for no crime greater than their parents, grandparents, or further back ancestors coming from Japan.

You're debating someone that is convinced litter boxes are in schools.

I have a Modest Proposal . . . let's round up all the Chinese and put them in concentration camps, just like we did the Japanese during WWII.

Not even close to the same. All the moron had to do was return the documents the first, second, and third time asked. He has changed his story in this several times. My favorite was declassifying by just thinking it.

Notice Pence is all clear? Because he was honest and owned up to his mistake. Same with Biden.

Can we start your excuses now for when Trump is indicted in Georgia and for January 6? For guys like you, there is little nothing the man can do that you won't excuse or say yah but.
So all you have to do when you commit a crime is to say, "Oh yeah, you got me. Sorry about that"?

Pence did what the Democrats wanted - he's golden. Just like Joe and Hillary.

Oh it serves a dual purpose for sure. I mean storing your documents in an area named after our chief competitor who is known to be a major player in both spying on this country and using it's own police force in foreign countries to enforce the Party's will on expatriates certainly highlights the rash stupidity of Biden having documents he is legally not allowed to have that could compromise national security stored there.
I loved this post for its content and for the length of the sentence. Although a comma here or there may have helpd. lol

Reactions: larsIU
I agree with you that having documents that he wasn't supposed to have wasn't smart, but was it a crime?

So far you've just rehashed old arguments about "shame on him".

So what?

I clearly missed something.
In a parallel thread Joe was way in his feels about the Trump indictment. Was making several references to violence coming that were a little much. Goat said he was considering reporting some to the FBI. Then this thread.

As brief as I could make it.read the trump indictment thread from the beginning for the full show.

In a parallel thread Joe was way in his feels about the Trump indictment. Was making several references to violence coming that were a little much. Goat said he was considering reporting some to the FBI. Then this thread.

As brief as I could make it.read the trump indictment thread from the beginning for the full show.
And Poof, it wasn't long after my post's (saying that they better knock this shit off or people will start shooting) that news reported people actually threatening killing.. Just as I was calling out..
Yea sure my wording could have been cleaned up a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT