ADVERTISEMENT

Here is Nick Tronti's televised championship game

I'd like to see if we could get #5 Few to Walk-On...

At minimum, he could give us a competent Holder and Special Teams player.

Possibly he could work into a possesion receiver but his speed must be a couple of ticks slow to start in the Big Ten.

Who knows, with a redshirt year and a full time emphasis on football maybe he could grow into a Running Back by his 3rd year in the program...??

Last edited:
Reactions: Sassy61
I'd like to see if we could get #5 Few to Walk-On...

At minimum, he could give us a competent Holder and Special Teams player.

Possibly he could work into a possion reciever but his speed must be a couple of ticks slow to start in the Big Ten.

Who knows, with a redshirt year and a full time emphasis on football maybe he could grow into a Running Back by his 3rd year in the program...??
IIRC...he is sold on Miami. Like you, I would like to see him come to IU. Tronti and Few are long time friends and team mates from what I can gather. They think alike on the field and would be a super combo.

Reactions: 10yrProject
#5 Few reminds me of Mitchell Paige. I think he could be an asset to our team. All teams needs players like that. Preferred walk-on?

Reactions: 10yrProject
#5 Few reminds me of Mitchell Paige. I think he could be an asset to our team. All teams needs players like that. Preferred walk-on?
Unless his family is loaded paying out-of-state tuition to be a walk-on would make me question his sanity.

He's a good football player, makes plenty of plays but his size is a big question for me. They had to continually roll him out to pass the football. Maybe that was more a function of Ponte Vedra's oline not being able to block their dline.

I think he can be a bigger and better version of Diamont. IU needs an excellent QB every year to win in this division.

He's a good football player, makes plenty of plays but his size is a big question for me. They had to continually roll him out to pass the football. Maybe that was more a function of Ponte Vedra's oline not being able to block their dline.

I think he can be a bigger and better version of Diamont. IU needs an excellent QB every year to win in this division.
Or he can suck.You are an idiot So 50/50 at best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT