ADVERTISEMENT

Have you heard of the TheoBros?

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
I hadn't, so this was certainly an eye opener... We throw around terms like Christian Nationalist with a vague idea of what some of these folks believe in and advcate for. I'm sure we have a few on this board- you can read the posts...

So hearing them advocate for things like repealing the 19th Amendment and replacing the Constituion with the Ten Commandments may seem like the rantings of a lunatic minority. But combine the interwoven ties to Project 2025, the fact that Peter Thiel is a main mover and shaker, and JD Vance is Thiel's guy and you can start to see how all of this has relevance for 2024 and beyond.

It seems like it's ultra,ultra MAGA and when you dig deep you can start to see why certain groups worked hard to promote Vance as Trump's running mate. And while Vance will work hard to transform his image and keep these links as hidden as possible, it's not as if he can disavow his connections to Thiel, who after all convinced him to run for the Senate and basically financed his campaign...

I knew some of this but had no idea how intertwined these various actors actually are. So on the oft chance that some others are in the same boat and are currently as ignorant on the subject as I was myself, here is the tip of the iceberg...

Reactions: UncleMark
I hadn't, so this was certainly an eye opener... We throw around terms like Christian Nationalist with a vague idea of what some of these folks believe in and advcate for. I'm sure we have a few on this board- you can read the posts...

So hearing them advocate for things like repealing the 19th Amendment and replacing the Constituion with the Ten Commandments may seem like the rantings of a lunatic minority. But combine the interwoven ties to Project 2025, the fact that Peter Thiel is a main mover and shaker, and JD Vance is Thiel's guy and you can start to see how all of this has relevance for 2024 and beyond.

It seems like it's ultra,ultra MAGA and when you dig deep you can start to see why certain groups worked hard to promote Vance as Trump's running mate. And while Vance will work hard to transform his image and keep these links as hidden as possible, it's not as if he can disavow his connections to Thiel, who after all convinced him to run for the Senate and basically financed his campaign...

I knew some of this but had no idea how intertwined these various actors actually are. So on the oft chance that some others are in the same boat and are currently as ignorant on the subject as I was myself, here is the tip of the iceberg...

No and this is all bullshit nonsense. Nobody knows or cares. Medias Touch style bullshit.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT