ADVERTISEMENT

have to be the only team in the BIG and maybe the country!

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
that has a home court disadvantage as far as officiating. just got home, peacock trying to stream 18 tvs in a bar is ridiculous. call the shit evenly early that game comes down to the wire, mcgambo 2nd foul was beyond ridiculous, wish woodson had the energy to go rmk or keady he just dosent, it is what it is , biggest shame this team has way too much talent to be a nit team. edey is an unbelievable college player but if you were playing pick up not sure the next 4 guys after that big bastard wouldnt be iu players

that has a home court disadvantage as far as officiating. just got home, peacock trying to stream 18 tvs in a bar is ridiculous. call the shit evenly early that game comes down to the wire, mcgambo 2nd foul was beyond ridiculous, wish woodson had the energy to go rmk or keady he just dosent, it is what it is , biggest shame this team has way too much talent to be a nit team. edey is an unbelievable college player but if you were playing pick up not sure the next 4 guys after that big bastard wouldnt be iu players
If those are your takeaways after watching that game I think you had a few too many drinks at that bar.

they beat the shit out of us.

i agree on the MM 2nd foul though.

Possibly..........but I think his assessment is correct. At least in BT play, we get zero home court advantage from the refs, and they are sometimes a negative factor. And it's been that way since Knight left, imo.
I usually don't complain about home cooking or lack thereof in conference, but I did see some reverse home cooking against KU in the first half of that one that had it not happened could have turned that game from a close home loss to a blowout of them ... I think there is some media driven reverse home cooking, probably to stir up conference ratings generally when it's a big game, he may have a point ...

It was poorly officiated. Edey elbows his way to open shots all game long. And even gets an and-one half the time. But the most egregious part was the way they treated X. It honestly looked like they were going to ignore every single time he got hit. Then call him for anything they could. Dude is half-psycho anyway. That kind of officiating is bound to push him over the edge.

It was poorly officiated. Edey elbows his way to open shots all game long. And even gets an and-one half the time. But the most egregious part was the way they treated X. It honestly looked like they were going to ignore every single time he got hit. Then call him for anything they could. Dude is half-psycho anyway. That kind of officiating is bound to push him over the edge.
I half expected him to lose his mind and throw hands, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Took way too long to put the starters back in. Can’t wait til we’re down nearly 20. Put the starters back in when we’re down 10-12 and that little run to start the 2nd half might give us a lead instead of cutting the lead in half. Not saying we would have won but maybe not get abso-f*****g-lutely embarrassed.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT