ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen DANC? *

There was discussion behind the scenes. There was also a warning, if not two, to him directly on the site. Also, this isn't the first time DANC had been banned, and I didn't do it.
So you didn't ban DANC?

CONSPIRACY!

I don’t know the tech part and honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.

I’m being legitimately honest in this post. You’re definitely mistaken Cav.

You’re honestly claiming I’ve set up 100s of accounts? LMAO
IMG-2857.jpg

I guess the computer is lying to me.

IMG-2857.jpg

I guess the computer is lying to me.
It’s not me dude. I’ve done some ridiculous shit in my life but setting up multiple accounts on this site is not one of them. I’m not a technical person so I can’t explain this.

Last edited:
The Dream Team
OK

Debate should be equal.
It wasn't debate that got him banned.

When mods put their thumbs on the scale the equity libs love so much is lost.
Again...following a poster, even a mod, across multiple topics over a pulled post, harassing him (virtually speaking) and calling him out on other instances gets a poster banned. There was a warning on the board to stop doing that and a behind the scenes discussion with another mod.

@bloom do that with Lucy and your sins will be forgiven.
I have.

Same reason too. Had a post pulled. Had a major hissy fit about it. Doubled down. Locked her out of a topic. Started a new topic. Banned.

It takes a lot to get banned. Another mod locked DANC out of a topic, and he also took it to multiple topics.

Another poster did the same recently, and the post of his I deleted was pulled because it was a reply to the offending post. I tried to explain it, but he kept at it too. Same thing. Doubled down. Locked him out of a topic, so he started a new one. He wasn't even the target, the reply, but he was bent over it.

I have.

Same reason too. Had a post pulled. Had a major hissy fit about it. Doubled down. Locked her out of a topic. Started a new topic. Banned.

It takes a lot to get banned. Another mod locked DANC out of a topic, and he also took it to multiple topics.

Another poster did the same recently, and the post of his I deleted was pulled because it was a reply to the offending post. I tried to explain it, but he kept at it too. Same thing. Doubled down. Locked him out of a topic, so he started a new one. He wasn't even the target, the reply, but he was bent over it.
No I don’t want Lucy banned. I want to know what other handles Lucy posts under. Perhaps one that begins with a B and ends with a HUGE

Humor or wit, but most importantly some sense of humility. Some on here post a lot but have never admitted a shred of doubt or demonstrated a crumb of humility. Those are the worst posters, to me, and the ones I typically ignore, if possible (@UncleMark, where do we stand on getting that ignore feature back, you egotistical windbag?).

I didn't write that one admits to humility. I wrote that one demonstrates it. Perhaps if you had ever done one or the other of what I wrote, you would understand my sentence.
Does one admit to humility? Seem counterproductive.

You're the one who injected race into this. I presented numbers. You wanted to just make diversity about black/white, until you changed your position and made it black vs. white/asian. LOL Then it was about socioeconomics.

It's expensive to live in Carmel. That's not a news flash. Not sure how that's really different than suburbs of other major cities, and why exactly people who like make things binary conservative vs. liberal find fault in it.

Are you against free markets and Carmel doing a great job over the last 40 years of mixing in commercial hubs with a highly educated populace (on average)?

You sound like the people who hate gentrification. Who knew you were a liberal.

Self awareness Bloom. You're on the wrong side of this one.

Also, as a bone.....I think Brad was a little thin skinned on this and was a bit surprised this pushed him off. Any one of your posts in that thread weren't terribly off base but the whole picture was of a poster that was lacking self awareness. I agree with you on pretty much everything you said about Carmel. But, it's an elitist community. It just is. Every place on earth with a high concentration of wealth is elitist. Just b/c YOU might not be doesn't absolve the larger community.

Hooky gets it. Crazy gets it. Courtsense gets it. I get it. We all live in HamCo. We all willingly moved to a less diverse place than we lived in before. Everybody makes choices. But that doesn't mean we have to fight to the death over the place we live in order to absolve us of our sins of making that decision. If there's even any sin in that at all.

Also, as a bone.....I think Brad was a little thin skinned on this and was a bit surprised this pushed him off. Any one of your posts in that thread weren't terribly off base but the whole picture was of a poster that was lacking self awareness. I agree with you on pretty much everything you said about Carmel. But, it's an elitist community. It just is. Every place on earth with a high concentration of wealth is elitist. Just b/c YOU might not be doesn't absolve the larger community.

Hooky gets it. Crazy gets it. Courtsense gets it. I get it. We all live in HamCo. We all willingly moved to a less diverse place than we lived in before. Everybody makes choices. But that doesn't mean we have to fight to the death over the place we live in order to absolve us of our sins of making that decision. If there's even any sin in that at all.
I lived in palm beach. Shopped worth Ave. I hate Carmel more

We should all be happy...we're getting our own Buffalouies :) That's reason enough to move to HamCo

Reactions: larsIU
Whatever technical process/search you’ve done for this is flawed because this is not me. I’ve never set up multiple accounts or used multiple IPs, if that’s even the right way to say it. I wouldn’t even know how to do that. I’m being completely honest.

I stopped paying you guys because the coverage on the premium board is lacking. It was strong and worth it until Nick B left.

Honestly, I’ll just stop coming around. One less distraction in my life.

@Jim Coyle you trying to convert non paying customers to paying customers?
This has nothing to do with you. Maybe pay attention to whom you're replying.

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
Whatever technical process/search you’ve done for this is flawed because this is not me. I’ve never set up multiple accounts or used multiple IPs, if that’s even the right way to say it. I wouldn’t even know how to do that. I’m being completely honest.

I stopped paying you guys because the coverage on the premium board is lacking. It was strong and worth it until Nick B left.

Honestly, I’ll just stop coming around. One less distraction in my life.

@Jim Coyle you trying to convert non paying customers to paying customers?

Bloom wasn't talking about you.

If you use vpn or something, then you could be seen as having the same IP as another person using the same VPN.

Or if at work, maybe a co-worker is also on this forum.

Or maybe your neighbor is stealing your wifi and thus has same IP lol.

Or cav is just wrong.

This has nothing to do with you.
Maybe read it again because @Cavanagh is claiming I’ve set up over 100 accounts and that I have multiple handles.

Honestly just giving you feedback because whatever process you’re using to come to this conclusion is wrong. It’s not me

Reactions: UncleMark
Then reply to Cavanaugh and not me. I have nothing to do with it.
You just said that “Lucy was clean” when someone requested that YOU run the same process Cav ran on me, so that’s the link.

You banned Lucy. That's like banning the family yipper dog for chrissakes.

I lived in palm beach. Shopped worth Ave. I hate Carmel more
I'd be scared too if I'd never been savaged by a cougar. Pu$$y

There isn't a sin. Most people with the means to do so move to places they feel provide the best opportunities and comfort for what they are looking for. We wanted good schools and neighborhoods where we feel safe having our kids out running around and all the amenities don't hurt either.

Like I'm the only one who has banned a poster. I started following your around, badgering you across multiple topics, despite being warned, you'd ban someone.
Nah I wouldn't ... I would ignore them. I can't badger you unless YOU let me badger you.

I agree with you on pretty much everything you said about Carmel. But, it's an elitist community. It just is. Every place on earth with a high concentration of wealth is elitist. Just b/c YOU might not be doesn't absolve the larger community.

But the issue was acting like somehow Fishers and Zionsville were different, when Zionsville is much less diverse with average home prices about 40% higher, with Fishers being pretty identical. So this wasn't me having a debate with people who lived in less affluent communities.

Also, I didn't make a decision to move to Carmel. I just made the decision to not really ever leave it. Myself or my immediate family has lived in Carmel since 1957. I grew up in lesser circumstances than most who live here. (Probably in part because my father was frugal then screwed my mother over in their divorce. My father took better care of my mom dead than alive thanks in part to me.)

Nah I wouldn't ... I would ignore them. I can't badger you unless YOU let me badger you.

Technically you can badger someone. The question is whether or not you let it bother you and whether or not it should be acceptable for posters to be badgering/bullying in the first place.

As evidenced by this thread, whether or not a poster sees someone as badgering/bullying seems to directly correlate with whether or not they agree with their politics.

Reactions: Bloom.
I can see all the Sns you have logged in on the same IP you moron. 100s. Farva.
I'm not gonna get into this argument but I will say I don't trust the IP stuff because I've checked mine before and see that people have used the same IP that I've used and I know that I have only one and have always only had one account on here. I know my IP is a dynamic IP so that could explain some of it or going thru a VPN could explain some of it.

Technically you can badger someone. The question is whether or not you let it bother you and whether or not it should be acceptable for posters to be badgering/bullying in the first place.
I disagree.... now if it was face to face I would agree but I don't have to read what you write if you reply to a post of mine. There are a few posters that I never read their posts. They don't have a history of name calling so I don't feel the need to read their stuff.

I have.

Wait you banned Lucy?

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
But the issue was acting like somehow Fishers and Zionsville were different, when Zionsville is much less diverse with average home prices about 40% higher, with Fishers being pretty identical. So this wasn't me having a debate with people who lived in less affluent communities.
Right, but you were defending Carmel in the context of other elitists communities (HamCo). Brad was poking fun at that.

HamCo is a white bastion. It is what it is. Yes, it will grow more diverse over time, but it will never be "diverse" in the way, say, an old community attached to Chicago might be. At least not in our lifetimes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT