ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen DANC? *

Southerners see the light. I have many friends still there. What we are doing here is God’s work. A mission if you will. If we can turn even one poster. Help even one see the light, we’ll have done more than racking up likes from our like-minded friends in the south
You are already on the way to converting Dr. Hoops....

Just hit up r/politics on Reddit. Enjoy. You'll have plenty of targets.
No I don’t like that Reddit. Somehow my topics come back in emails. I don’t need my daughter scrolling through my emails for her school stuff and seeing emails from Reddit with subject lines that read: How does a relationship narc get her supply

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
I've met some awesome young men from the south who carried themselves very well and were a lot more respectful than I could imagine. It's an option Murt. You're not going to get through here ever. I feel sorry for sheeples who depend on a government that clearly does not care for its citizens. They need us...We do not need them. IDK why people cannot think for themselves.

Holy cow, wtf…are you trying to set the record for the longest, most over dramatic exits in Board history?

I've met some awesome young men from the south who carried themselves very well and were a lot more respectful than I could imagine. It's an option Murt. You're not going to get through here ever. I feel sorry for sheeples who depend on a government that clearly does not care for its citizens. They need us...We do not need them. IDK why people cannot think for themselves.
People who talk like you are funny...
images

No I don’t like that Reddit. Somehow my topics come back in emails. I don’t need my daughter scrolling through my emails for her school stuff and seeing emails from Reddit with subject lines that read: How does a relationship narc get her supply
r/Wife ..... It ain't like it sounds.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Holy cow, wtf…are you trying to set the record for the longest, most over dramatic exits in Board history?
Not at all just showing murt some other options. He seems to be fed up with it so...Who wants to be on a debate board where you get banned because you don't agree with the left, the government, or msm which is the general consensus here. Pitiful cowards IMO. Theres plenty of other political chat boards where that does not happen and things get debated from both sides without that type of behavior. jus sayin.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Not at all just showing murt some other options. He seems to be fed up with it so...Who wants to be on a debate board where you get banned because you don't agree with the left, the government, or msm which is the general consensus here. Pitiful cowards IMO. Theres plenty of other political chat boards where that does not happen and things get debated from both sides without that type of behavior. jus sayin.
If you think @mcmurtry66 is fed up with this place, you’re even dumber than I thought.

Without a working knowledge of quantum mechanics, I’m not sure that is possible.
In fairness to McMurtry, he may have flipped himself.

As of about six months ago, he thought DeSantis could well be the nominee. Now, he is sure it will be Trump.

Maybe it's more accurate to say DeSantis flipped McMurtry rather than he flipped himself, the point being that some of these guys actually do change their opinions.

Southerners see the light. I have many friends still there. What we are doing here is God’s work. A mission if you will. If we can turn even one poster. Help even one see the light, we’ll have done more than racking up likes from our like-minded friends in the south
There are a few that see through the charade but not because of us. When you keep paying taxes and they fly out the door by the billions to foreign countries while people here suffer people start to come around and say wtf.

Problem on this board though is a guy who was a citizen 8 years ago with no political experience somehow racked up more political crimes than any other president in history with years of political corruption and experience. But, he's really that bad of a guy because the msm says so. LMAO. If you can't see something is off on that there really is no help for you. I guess once he is murdered he deserved it more than the guys who really have dirty pasts and blood all over their hands.

Then let him stay. I can't figure him out anyways. He wants his wife back because he doesn't want her marrying the other guy, but really doesn't want her back, but does just not for sex? Figure that one out.
It’s why we really should rebrand the board. Soccer, relationships. Not sure what else really. Picking? Backroads? Reality tv? I don’t know

I doubt any of those fine young men are posting on Tiger Droppings. That board looked like a reincarnation of the infamous /TheDonald reddit forum.... (RIP)

Oh wow Peegs is VIP only. You have to pay to fight with people called Williamsadness and drbillyjoe and pluggednickelhoosier. Looks like there’s two entire threads devoted to the uswnt. I wish I could see if it’s about hating them. @CO. Hoosier peegs has your name as having created the rules for their forum. Is that you i assume?

There are a few that see through the charade but not because of us. When you keep paying taxes and they fly out the door by the billions to foreign countries while people here suffer people start to come around and say wtf.

Problem on this board though is a guy who was a citizen 8 years ago with no political experience somehow racked up more political crimes than any other president in history with years of political corruption and experience. But, he's really that bad of a guy because the msm says so. LMAO. If you can't see something is off on that there really is no help for you. I guess once he is murdered he deserved it more than the guys who really have dirty pasts and blood all over their hands.
You think Trump doesn’t have a dirty past? Lol Do you know ANYONE from NYC? Everyone knew of his past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT