ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen DANC? *

If you’re going to be an expert on IU get the name correct. It’s Cupps.

Too much time running off members.
O-TkPEVW_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
When I left DanC, he was happy and headed north with a belly full of Pad Kee Mao.

I would recommend Thai Isaan if you're in the Westfield area. It was very good and service was excellent.
Love me some Thai. Thought I died and went to heaven when I first had it - and no I mean food damn it 😉

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Make it stop
Talk to them. They're trying to make things personal, taking my Facebook picture and posting it on Reddit.

Whomever Flamme_eraser is had this interaction below the first image Joe posted above (which isn't a picture of me)...

Screenshot-2023-09-04-at-2-18-50-PM.png

The same poster on posted my Facebook picture on Reddit, which Joe brought over here. They're trying something. Not sure what though.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Talk to them. They're trying to make things personal, taking my Facebook picture and posting it on Reddit.

Whomever Flamme_eraser is had this interaction below the first image Joe posted above (which isn't a picture of me)...

The same poster on posted my Facebook picture on Reddit, which Joe brought over here. They're trying something. Not sure what though.
Please

I wager you can figure it out- “dream team” uh blind leading blind

There is a level of desperation to it. Reminds me of Gojko and Ducati.

Do you recall the name of that awful web site they started? Hooploopers of similar?

My favorite was WisconsinHoosier or something like that. Claimed to be a lawyer and was going to get the firing overturned on the basis of Brand circumventing the Open Meetings law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT