ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen DANC? *

I don’t believe it’s possible to talk to a human about canceling from this site any longer, but canceling a subscription in your account takes just a few clicks, which I did last week.

I had a couple Two Hearted’s last night. Still a classic that I love. Going to have Citar this evening, a single-hopped IPA from Bare Hands (my local) featuring Citra hops whilst grilling a couple of cowboy ribeyes at the lake.
Sad to see you go.

Bloom is running off paying members. Pretty soon this is going to be a wasteland.

Reactions: ulrey
I don’t believe it’s possible to talk to a human about canceling from this site any longer, but canceling a subscription in your account takes just a few clicks, which I did last week.

I had a couple Two Hearted’s last night. Still a classic that I love. Going to have Citar this evening, a single-hopped IPA from Bare Hands (my local) featuring Citra hops whilst grilling a couple of cowboy ribeyes at the lake.
Enjoy. Some of the best threads on the premie used to be about everyone’s life adventures and the types of beers we would be drinking whilst doing.

Nope. Work with his wife daily and have attended a couple of their neighborhood get togethers and he's attended company functions. Have always gotten along just fine with him and they're a fun hang for dinner and drinks.
Sad to see you go.

Bloom is running off paying members. Pretty soon this is going to be a wasteland.
It was inevitable stoll. Direct consequence of a plot to destroy The Dream Team. Careful what you wish for….

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You must lead a boring life if Trump is on your brain 24 hours a day. I don't like Biden but he's very seldom ever mentioned in any conversation of mine but then everything is not politics to me or my friends.
I don't recall where she said 24 hrs a day.

• Haha
It’s nothing to do with Bloom, it’s the lack of content on the premie, and the quality of the discourse (or lack thereof).
Yea I didn’t mean you quit over Bloom.

Are you staying as non premium member?

Reactions: ovaltine
Following me around from topic to topic, calling me out on other topics, throwing insults at others who disagreed with him on the subject, me included. He wasn't letting it drop. I've seen other mods delete posts. They aren't harassed.

I was told the only reason he hadn't been banned before was because he was paying member. For two more days it continued...boop. He had a post pulled.
You're Charmin soft.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

Sad to see you go.

It’s nothing to do with Bloom, it’s the lack of content on the premie, and the quality of the discourse (or lack thereof).

ross3.png

You must lead a boring life if Trump is on your brain 24 hours a day. I don't like Biden but he's very seldom ever mentioned in any conversation of mine but then everything is not politics to me or my friends.
It’s never been before and never will again after Trump is gone. Trump is not the norm. And yeah we lead a super boring life Lol. Some of us feel the need to stay active and try to help some of those less fortunate who have been under attack from Trump and his acolytes.

• Haha
Says the guy who replied to the same post twice.

You suck at this.
You aren’t a very good weasel either. 😂. Know what I mean?

Your going to have your win getting Danc to cancel and running off Brad. At some point you’re going to cost a lot more than your worth. (and not what you think you’re worth).

You should probably get back to the BB board where you belong.

You aren’t a very good weasel either. 😂. Know what I mean?

Your going to have your win getting Danc to cancel and running off Brad. At some point you’re going to cost a lot more than your worth. (and not what you think you’re worth).

You should probably get back to the BB board where you belong.
No

So true... of course they wouldn't call them conspiracies

Maybe they ran him off.:D
He thinks he’s invincible. I think the owner should bill him for the members he runs off.

Be careful. Bloom is vindictive and thinks he’s powerful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT