ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone asked Moreno about possible reclassification?

That's my choice for this year's 5-10mpg/insurance big.
Stood next to him last weekend in Birmingham...he looks like he's 25. That Indiana Elite team is SOOO fun to watch.

No clue on the reclass thing. But I do know he likely wouldn't reclass, and go somewhere that wouldn't have a more prominent role planned for him than an obvious backup position, like we'd have. With the cash the Rutgers guy evidently got from Alabama...there are enough high major schools still needing main rotation bigs, that he'd get 1 mil+, AND a starting role, somewhere...I would guess anyways.

Stood next to him last weekend in Birmingham...he looks like he's 25. That Indiana Elite team is SOOO fun to watch.

No clue on the reclass thing. But I do know he likely wouldn't reclass, and go somewhere that wouldn't have a more prominent role planned for him than an obvious backup position, like we'd have. With the cash the Rutgers guy evidently got from Alabama...there are enough high major schools still needing main rotation bigs, that he'd get 1 mil+, AND a starting role, somewhere...I would guess anyways.
this isn't about what's good for the kid, this is about what's good for we IU fans!

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT