ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

You understand that photo op was staged and they shut that restaurant down for it. I wonder if the people who actually get paid to work that that McDonald's were paid for the time they lost because they couldn't work today.
Are you serious? Of course it was shut down. It was a political stunt, and a good one.

Did you think he was just going to throw on an apron on and hop in during the middle of a regular shift?

Restaurant needed led to be locked down and staff and customers needed to be vetted by SS…….. for obvious reasons.

I’m sure the staff made out just fine. It appeared they were all there anyway and I’m sure it wasn’t for because they so deeply love Trump.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Are you serious? Of course it was shut down. It was a political stunt, and a good one.

Did you think he was just going to throw on an apron on and hop in during the middle of a regular shift?

Restaurant needed led to be locked down and staff and customers needed to be vetted by SS…….. for obvious reasons.

I’m sure the staff made out just fine. It appeared they were all there anyway and I’m sure it wasn’t for because they so deeply love Trump.
I'm sure there are numerous people *cough*DBM*cough* who genuinely thought Trump was serving fries through the drive through window with regular folks.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
And I'm just saying there's no reason to blow your load over it.
I’m going to give Trump credit. He’s kept his shit together for the past 4-6 weeks and seems to be listening to whomever is in charge of his campaign. He also comes across as human in these little skits and likable. On some level he is a charming and charismatic. If he keeps shaking hands, kissing babies, and stays on script, he’s going to be the next President.

I’m going to give Trump credit. He’s kept his shit together for the past 4-6 weeks and seems to be listening to whomever is in charge of his campaign. He also comes across as human in these little skits and likable. On some level he is a charming and charismatic. If he keeps shaking hands, kissing babies, and stays on script, he’s going to be the next President.
That's true. In my quickness to be critical of Trump sycophants, I shouldn't let that color the political reality of what Trump himself is doing. It was a good stunt, and he pulled it off.

He’s hilarious. And totally charming. He’s a lunatic too.

And? You’re getting desperate GOAT.
What is so good about it, just highlights he never had worked a day in his life. I mean real work where one might actually sweat.

I was glad that this weekend he came into touch with his latent homosexuality in discussing Arnold Palmer. It might do his attitude wonders.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Some interesting commentary on Harris and her nomination process based on polling data

TLDR: majority of voters and sizable minority of Dems supportive of the process or her candidacy

I understand that, Biden dropping out at the last moment created issues though. It was going to be difficult for anyone to challenge the sitting VP in two weeks. The delegates were very personally loyal to Biden, his nod was going to carry a lot of weight.

Biden needed out sooner, much sooner. Like 1 year earlier. His stubbornness did the party no favors

Some interesting commentary on Harris and her nomination process based on polling data

TLDR: majority of voters and sizable minority of Dems supportive of the process or her candidacy
Bombed when she ran on her own. An identity politics pick that they screwed themselves with.

I understand that, Biden dropping out at the last moment created issues though. It was going to be difficult for anyone to challenge the sitting VP in two weeks. The delegates were very personally loyal to Biden, his nod was going to carry a lot of weight.

Biden needed out sooner, much sooner. Like 1 year earlier. His stubbornness did the party no favors
Personally that timing would have purged the identity over merit picks of Dems and trump together. Shapiro others would win handily

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT