ADVERTISEMENT

Harris’s plan for bringing down prices

She is such a liar. Her mom and dad were both college professors. She grew up mainly in Montreal. She lived in one of the best neighborhoods in the city. She has no plan to help the middle class. She wants no middle class. She wants rich,and poor. She is a Marxist radical. Her "policy" will bankrupt the country,and that's her plan. That is all the democrat party will accept.

Reactions: snarlcakes
The three top costs in motor carrier operations are tires, fuel, and labor.
Bringing down the cost of fuel and synthetic rubber for tires is about all that can be done.
This will reduce cost pressures overall; maybe the’ll stop going up as fast.

she sounds even more full shit than trump

and that's damn hard to do
The wild thing is she has an economics degree and can’t piece together one reasonable sentence when she is asked a question about the economy on the spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: dr.jb
The wild thing is she has an economics degree and can’t piece together one reasonable sentence when she is asked a question about the economy in the spot.
That’s always been puzzling to me, too. But I wonder if she deliberately avoids using the kind of economic rhetoric she acquired there so as to avoid sounding like a better educated Bernie Sanders.

That’s always been puzzling to me, too. But I wonder if she deliberately avoids using the kind of economic rhetoric she acquired there so as to avoid sounding like a better educated Bernie Sanders.
Eh. 40 years ago. In one ear out the other. She was a party girl. To her credit

Not at u of Chicago studying Econ/finance to use words like robust later in life at a hedge fund

She is such a liar. Her mom and dad were both college professors. She grew up mainly in Montreal. She lived in one of the best neighborhoods in the city. She has no plan to help the middle class. She wants no middle class. She wants rich,and poor. She is a Marxist radical. Her "policy" will bankrupt the country,and that's her plan. That is all the democrat party will accept.
That's incorrect. She was born in California. Moved when she was 2 to Illinois. Moved around the Midwest until 13. Moved to Montreal at 13 and lived there until she was around 19 when she left Canada for Howard University. So "she grew up mainly" in the Midwest.

Also a Marxist that wants "rich, and poor" makes no sense. A Marxist wouldn't want either of them.

How will her plan bankrupt the country?

That’s a possibility, but I’m sticking to my working theory that she’s just not real smart and struggles with math and economics.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That's incorrect. She was born in California. Moved when she was 2 to Illinois. Moved around the Midwest until 13. Moved to Montreal at 13 and lived there until she was around 19 when she left Canada for Howard University. So "she grew up mainly" in the Midwest.

Also a Marxist that wants "rich, and poor" makes no sense. A Marxist wouldn't want either of them.

How will her plan bankrupt the country?
Where will the $ come from to give people 25k for down payments and 50k to start a small business? It will be printed. Which means more inflation. That is the whole democrat party philosophy. The $ has lost 24% of its value compared to 4 years ago. It could be stopped,but they refuse. If they are so "for the American people" why was it so much better economically under Trump,when she has been the vice president for almost 4 years?. Nothing she says,lines up with her actions. She is pandering,and is far more radical than she wants even democrats to know. Her dad was a Marxist. She wants us to pay for illegals immigrants in every way,up to and including their "gender affirming care" but we have homeless veterans living under bridges. Seriously wtf is wrong with you people?

Reactions: ulrey
Where will the $ come from to give people 25k for down payments and 50k to start a small business? It will be printed. Which means more inflation. That is the whole democrat party philosophy. The $ has lost 24% of its value compared to 4 years ago. It could be stopped,but they refuse. If they are so "for the American people" why was it so much better economically under Trump,when she has been the vice president for almost 4 years?. Nothing she says,lines up with her actions. She is pandering,and is far more radical than she wants even democrats to know. Her dad was a Marxist. She wants us to pay for illegals immigrants in every way,up to and including their "gender affirming care" but we have homeless veterans living under bridges. Seriously wtf is wrong with you people?
They will be tax credits. Nothing printed. It only means less revenue coming in. Their was a time when conservatives would counter with some realistic budget cuts. Both sides would compromise. Only one side is at that table currently.

And you don't know what a Marxist is. Stop saying that. You're trying to say fascist.

Everything else you said is even more fu-ked up nonsense. Stop getting your news from Facebook memes.

They will be tax credits. Nothing printed. It only means less revenue coming in. Their was a time when conservatives would counter with some realistic budget cuts. Both sides would compromise. Only one side is at that table currently.

And you don't know what a Marxist is. Stop saying that. You're trying to say fascist.

Everything else you said is even more fu-ked up nonsense. Stop getting your news from Facebook memes.
Walz doesn’t have a single investment. At 60. These aren’t people who know about the economy markets manufacturing etc. It’s a joke

No minion until tomorrow and my social butterfly daughter is at a friend’s for a sleepover. I’m watching football at my buddy’s 4 million dollar house. Maybe more now. His pool is spectacular. Has cut lawns for 35 years. Mizzou drop out
I currently buy lawn services from the children of immigrants I went school with, who live in houses I wouldn't be allowed to drive past without being stopped by the cops.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
They will be tax credits. Nothing printed. It only means less revenue coming in.

While I agree that a tax cut is not an expenditure, if there aren’t commensurate spending cuts to go with a tax cut, then of course a reduction in tax revenues means more needs to be borrowed.

And most of the money we’re borrowing these days comes from the Fed.

I'm not on facebook....stop getting your news from state media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT