ADVERTISEMENT

Harrell fired by Purdue

When teams start firing coordinators mid-year, it’s full-on dumpster fire mode.
Gee, where have we seen this kind of thing before?
All of these types of moves are only to placate the angry mob because every fanbase always wants a head on a platter.

It doesn’t help the team get any better.
Hell, Purdue should fire their DC. As terrible as the offense has been, the defense is worse.
I don’t know. Shut the program down?

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
Walters is all but gone and it's a matter of will they do it in season or at the end of the season. I saw that the Boilers lost a 4-star cornerback who decommitted after yesterday's game and their recruiting class for next season was already ranked dead last in the conference before that.

Walters is all but gone and it's a matter of will they do it in season or at the end of the season. I saw that the Boilers lost a 4-star cornerback who decommitted after yesterday's game and their recruiting class for next season was already ranked dead last in the conference before that.
He may not make till Monday

Reactions: 76-1
For their next search, it’s not the most appealing job. Roster is a mess and their NIL is not great.

Reactions: 76-1
...after yesterdays game they had a veteran, starting CB leave the team...M. Brown, don't remember his 1st name...stay tuned...certainly the story has just begun...
Sarcastic Oh No GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: kmathum and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT