ADVERTISEMENT

Haris Mujezinović...

was under rated I think. I liked him. He always played hard.
I see this thread title and I automatically think something bad has happened. Luckily not. I agree. He was tough as hell and I would love to have his toughness on out team. Only problem is his offense would hold us back. I'll never forget his pump fake and drive the lane for a dunk vs Michigan! Or the two airball free throws vs Kansas vbg. 6'9" 250 and all heart and toughness.

I see this thread title and I automatically think something bad has happened. Luckily not. I agree. He was tough as hell and I would love to have his toughness on out team. Only problem is his offense would hold us back. I'll never forget his pump fake and drive the lane for a dunk vs Michigan! Or the two airball free throws vs Kansas vbg. 6'9" 250 and all heart and toughness.
Yeah first thing I thought when I saw this post was "uh oh...this is a bad news story"

He lacked natural shooting skills but would have made one helluva tight end. As tough a kid as we've seen. Eastern euro kids aren't raised at the country club by helicopter parents.

<raises hand>

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Yeah first thing I thought when I saw this post was "uh oh...this is a bad news story"

He lacked natural shooting skills but would have made one helluva tight end. As tough a kid as we've seen. Eastern euro kids aren't raised at the country club by helicopter parents.
Oh, man! Sorry, I didn't mean scare anyone.

Wasn't he the one that wore that Jason Voorhees like face mask?
Yeah, RMK had him and Sherron fight at mid court in practice and Sherron busted him up.

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT