ADVERTISEMENT

Haralson

That’s a shame. He seems cheap too.

If this keeps up maybe he starts looking around?
Made his own bed in a lot of ways. He (and Izzo) have implied/suggested NIL is wrong and bad, so then it makes it hard to get in the arms race and recruit donors/boosters, when that's the new reality. I've said all along that this past class for Painter would be very interesting because he went all in on recruiting HS players and creating culture. Already lost his best recruit from that class and hasn't capitalized at all on their NC game appearance (well, they did get Luke Ertel). This year is critical for MP and the Boilers... and what happens with their players. Will they stick or will they run for more money? Guys like Smith, Loyer, TKR and even Heide, the other wing or freshmen might have 7 figure offers out there. I think that will be very hard for kids to pass up, especially ones who don't project with long pro careers. Great to hear someone like Goode talk about the opportunities NIL creates for he and teammates in setting themselves up for the future, if they choose. Not many kids graduate college with a 7 figure bank.

Yep source was wrong but is adamant that he told PU he was comitting. Let’s see if he was right telling me Haralson to ND. With NIL dealings guys can change in the blink of an eye.
Your buddy knows no more than you do. You just hope something sticks.

Yep source was wrong but is adamant that he told PU he was comitting. Let’s see if he was right telling me Haralson to ND. With NIL dealings guys can change in the blink of an eye.
Yeah, your buddy can be adamant on whatever he wants. I don't believe any of it.

Hmmm, so you're "source" knows all about Sisley (except he doesn't), and now Haralson. Two different kids on different AAU and HS teams. Who exactly would have "the word" on those 2 diffeent kids, and as quickly as you claim? Does your source exist outside your head?

Your buddy knows no more than you do. You just hope something sticks.
His buddy is the man in the mirror.

Here I Am Mirror GIF by Jeopardy!

I call bs on him telling PU he was coming. Things can change, but it’s been IU for a while now. Earlier in the summer my money was on PU…

Hmmm, so you're "source" knows all about Sisley (except he doesn't), and now Haralson. Two different kids on different AAU and HS teams. Who exactly would have "the word" on those 2 diffeent kids, and as quickly as you claim? Does your source exist outside your head?
Hey, man. Technically you could call me your source. Let me text you a few predictions, and then you can use me as the scapegoat when they're found to be full of bsmitty

Well with your standards for high quality information, I would imagine that we should just take your buddy’s words to the bank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT