ADVERTISEMENT

Half

Maybe they will wake up in the second half and get their head out of their asses! Go IU! I can't stomach the thought of losing 8 straight to the bastards.

Lucky to be down 4. Purdue couldn’t miss from the perimeter and TJD was limited with foul trouble. Ball pressure and effort really picked up the last 5-6 minutes and starting to get Purdue sped up. Erase the awful 2-3 minute stretch fueled once again by Lander’s terrible play and we’re likely up despite playing poorly.

Reactions: Krafty97grad
Hard fought to get back in it but good lord do we suck at shooting the basketball
Several things wrong. These refs eat a fat dyck. Purdue shot as well as they probably can from 3. We were too sloppy. I ****ing HATE Purdue and everything or anything related to those fat ****ing slob pig beotches. And the refs are calling a shyt fkking game. Plus, how are we only down 4? Rebounds?

Not now sorry to say. Archie and his stubborn ideas are killing the IU brand. Like Coach Knight said years ago, "I'm sick and f'ing tired of losing to Purdue"! There is no leadership whatsoever and that starts and ends with Archie.

Actually, I’d say it ends with Scott Dolson...who inherited this mess from Fred Glass (Joe). His hands are tied financially, unfortunately. But we’ll see how he handles this ongoing debacle.

Actually, I’d say it ends with Scott Dolson...who inherited this mess from Fred Glass (Joe). His hands are tied financially, unfortunately. But we’ll see how he handles this ongoing debacle.
This is going to end poorly . . . maybe as early as the end of next season. Meanwhile, Miller has yet to beat Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT