ADVERTISEMENT

Gunn is a huge disappointment...

Yes, Kopp needed a bit of space, but Woody did very, very little to get him good looks.
I can’t say it was the fault of Kopp that he shot very little although i suspect that It was mostly his fault. He may have been guided by Coach Woodson or team dynamics not to look for his shot. A shooter would have taken more even if his instructions were pass it in before taking the shot.

i agree not running plays for him and he couldn’t get shots for himself but as the season wore on he even passed more shots as defenders increasingly sagged off.

Yeah. I guess if they would have run specific plays for him he would have been pressured to shoot more for better or for worse.

I keep reading in here how Galloway is an offensive threat or even an outside threat because he shot 45% from 3. Look at that stat a little closer and he only put up 2 shots a game from 3. He is not a reliable shooter and never has been. Was a complete non factor in the first half. He's a 65% career FT shooter and constantly gets beat off the dribble in D. Time to start sitting him although I'm not sure who we replace him with. Maybe Gunn?

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
TG is not the problem with our offense.
Galloway is one of the problems on offense. With Galloway being a 4yr senior and Johnson a 6yr senior you would expect much more out of those two. We aren't getting much from Galloway on the offensive end and sporadic to bad play from Johnson on the offensive end. The sky hasn't fallen yet so let's give this team a couple more games but it's time for a couple people to step up.

Galloway is one of the problems on offense. With Galloway being a 4yr senior and Johnson a 6yr senior you would expect much more out of those two. We aren't getting much from Galloway on the offensive end and sporadic to bad play from Johnson on the offensive end. The sky hasn't fallen yet so let's give this team a couple more games but it's time for a couple people to step up.
Trey gives up a lot of open looks in favor of trying to drive. Would like to see him take the shot. I think he’d hit a good percentage of them.

Reactions: ams66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT