ADVERTISEMENT

Grand jury votes to indict Trump

On Face the Nation today, John Bolton said that the charges work to Democrats' advantage (because Trump will lose the election).
I have to agree with him because I think this will help getting Trump nominated and that is to the Democrats advantage.

I have to agree with him because I think this will help getting Trump nominated and that is to the Democrats advantage.
Pretty funny when John Bolton is considered a political pundit.

Pretty funny when John Bolton is considered a political pundit.
I didn't see it but I would guess they just ask his opinion.

It's just like anything that is in the news..... thousands of experts pop up. First there were the COVID experts popping up everywhere when Covid was discovered. Now we have all these banking and experts constantly. I stayed at HI so I guess that makes me one. :) My prediction is that the stock market will either go up or down. :)

Reactions: DANC
That's in addition to all the state laws.

The point is anyone can be guilty of anything, anytime. Freedom right?
Compared to what?

Did you vote in the congressional elections?

Seems to me you've got all the freedom the colonies agreed to when the US separated from Britain. It's not enough? What do you want? Freedom to do/get whatever the f*ck you want at any time? No matter what effect it has on anybody else?

GTFO . . . .

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
I didn't see it but I would guess they just ask his opinion.

It's just like anything that is in the news..... thousands of experts pop up. First there were the COVID experts popping up everywhere when Covid was discovered. Now we have all these banking and experts constantly. I stayed at HI so I guess that makes me one. :) My prediction is that the stock market will either go up or down. :)
The only reason - and I mean the ONLY reason - he is on these liberal shows is because he's critical of Trump. It's humorous how they take a guy seriously now that they condemned as a war criminal.

This isn’t federal. These aren’t USAs. State prosecutors bring loser cases all the time. That’s why so many never make it to trial or get dismissed or pled down. You NEVER know what you are talking about. And incidentally the feds passed
The last Manhattan DA passed on it, too.

LOL... more like antiquated DirecTV....

Milking its customers out of overpriced rates while using archaic satelitte tech
The mini-giraffe in that video weirds me out ever since I saw Jurassic Park:

Thrash.jpg

The only reason - and I mean the ONLY reason - he is on these liberal shows is because he's critical of Trump. It's humorous how they take a guy seriously now that they condemned as a war criminal.
Well sure, there's no doubt about that.

Well, supposedly there are 30+ charges, so we might see some fun ones come Tuesday or whenever it's released.
No need to read all those charges. Trump knows all about what he did and he says it's a witch hunt.

However, if you're so inclined, search for something like "text of lawsuit against Trump Organization". I read through it a couple nights ago to see what I could learn about what they're calling "business fraud" in NY.

I saw a few things in that document that might be applicable to Trump's new charges, because the text of the Trump Organization lawsuit went beyond the Stormy Daniels case and mentioned a lot of things related to business records in general. Oh, and, it also mentioned whether Trump had a role in any of that stuff that related to to the Trump Organization stuff.

In other words, I don't think the supposed 30+ counts will be limited to stuff directly related and exclusively related to Stormy Daniels.

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
You mean the Juanita Broadrick case if finally coming to trial?

How about Paula Jones? Oh, that's right - she was paid off. I don't remember Clinton going to trial for that, but it's obviously a crime to pay off your accusers.

I thought we were supposed to trust all women?
But what about? The topic is Trump’s current problems with the law, in multiple cases. And this month is the E Jean Carrol rape case.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
That's what Republicans said when Clinton was President, but obviously that wasn't true.

Democrats don't like it when Republicans play their game.
Lock her up! Put Fauci in jail. Lock Biden up. And now, when we have actual crimes, it’s all political. Cheese with that whine?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
So how many investigations and indictments did Hilldog or Tater Tot have?

So I don't have to explain it later for you. Tater Tot is Biden because he's a fried potato.
Can you at least attempt to make sense? Tater Tot?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
But what about? The topic is Trump’s current problems with the law, in multiple cases. And this month is the E Jean Carrol rape case.

Because he’s a criminal and has never even tried to hide it, And people like you don’t care,

Lock her up! Put Fauci in jail. Lock Biden up. And now, when we have actual crimes, it’s all political. Cheese with that whine?
Do you spend your entire life figuring out ways to hate Trump?

You are certifiably nuts! The best part is you are exactly like trump and why you hate him so much. You make everything about you, have to be the center of attention just to name a few. Difference is no one really cares about you and it makes you jealous.

Hurry up, Cray, I’ve got another post for you to stalk on…. It’s been a full minute, slacker.
Your whole problem in your messed up world according to Zeke is , you post bullshit on here constantly but when someone calls you out and responds? Oh No you are a stalker. Take some time to look at yourself in the mirror and ask why you get the responses you do .

DANC can't stand for anybody to criticize Trump.

His sole, automatic, lockstep response to such criticism is "what about" Broadrick. "what about" Jones, "what about" Hillary, "what about" Clinton, "what about" Eugene Debs, "what about" Bernie Sanders, "what about" PiltdownMan, "what about" daylight savings time, "what about" Benedict Arnold, "what about" universal sales tax, "what about" John Wilkes Booth, and on and on and on.

DANC is a renaissance man -- he just woke up yesterday ( but will not call it woke). Surely the Republicans think he is a helluva thinker. He'll probably become Trump's ass-kissing runningmate in 2024. (Pence is no longer available for that job.)

• Haha
Holy Shit! I had to look this one up!

Just explains you, you are dumb enough to believe Trump raped her in a dressing room of a NYC dept store??????????????? You have about as much credibility as a bug on my windshield claiming it was my fault.

Lets look at your history shall we? ''I personally know 50 people that have died from covid'' Did you ever back that up after several people questioned you? You quote Rolling Stone as your news source yet have never commented about the whole fake UVA rape article they posted.

Why would anyone take you seriously?

Holy Shit! I had to look this one up!

Just explains you, you are dumb enough to believe Trump raped her in a dressing room of a NYC dept store??????????????? You have about as much credibility as a bug on my windshield claiming it was my fault.

Lets look at your history shall we? ''I personally know 50 people that have died from covid'' Did you ever back that up after several people questioned you? You quote Rolling Stone as your news source yet have never commented about the whole fake UVA rape article they posted.

Why would anyone take you seriously?
Is Crayfish singular or plural? What is your pronoun?

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Because he’s a criminal and has never even tried to hide it, And people like you don’t care,
The Trump supporters absolutely cannot defend Trump without automatically, lockstepping claiming "what about" this or that other thing no one cares about.

By their logic, John Dillinger was innocent of bank robbery because Jesse James did the same thing and was never convicted.

Do you spend your entire life figuring out ways to hate Trump?

You are certifiably nuts! The best part is you are exactly like trump and why you hate him so much. You make everything about you, have to be the center of attention just to name a few. Difference is no one really cares about you and it makes you jealous.
That's just silly.

No one has to spend even one second "figuring out" why to oppose Trump. Trump makes clear with his every breath why he is despicable.

Even Trump's supporters don't go first -- they do not support Trump carte blanche in advance but instead wait for Trump to say something ridiculous and get rebutted, and then the Trump supporters auto-attack the Trump critics in unison, falsely claiming they were offended.

• Haha
That's just silly.

No one has to spend even one second "figuring out" why to oppose Trump. Trump makes clear with his every breath why he is despicable.

Even Trump's supporters don't go first -- they do not support Trump carte blanche in advance but instead wait for Trump to say something ridiculous and get rebutted, and then the Trump supporters auto-attack the Trump critics in unison, falsely claiming they were offended.
And someone that supports our current brain dead president really needs a second to figure out why? I don't want Trump running again.

@zeke4ahs @Crayfish57
This is a cease and desist notice. Both of you will stop with the back and forth sniping or both will get a time out. I can't keep up with it and am tired of trying.
I would strongly suggest you both make use of the Ignore feature.
Yup just read other thread. Done with him.

And someone that supports our current brain dead president really needs a second to figure out why? I don't want Trump running again.
Thanks for saying you don't want Trump.

No one could possibly have guessed that from your incessant anti-Democrat posts.

Remember -- if you succeed in attacking Trump's opponents, you guys are going to end up with Trump even though you now say you don't want Trump.

• Haha
Thanks for saying you don't want Trump.

No one could possibly have guessed that from your incessant anti-Democrat posts.

Remember -- if you succeed in attacking Trump's opponents, you guys are going to end up with Trump even though you now say you don't want Trump.
Remember your picture looks like a toilet bowl flushing

Remember your picture looks like a toilet bowl flushing
Well, I've never examined or worshipped a toilet bowl, so I'll defer to your paramount expertise.

Have you yet persuaded Trump to drop out of the 2024 election? You say you don't want him after all.

Well, I've never examined or worshipped a toilet bowl, so I'll defer to your paramount expertise.

Have you yet persuaded Trump to drop out of the 2024 election? You say you don't want him after all.
Wow great having a stalker! That seems to be the Democrat word to use right? You are just a dick live with it

No one knows what the sealed indictment says, and no one knows what evidence Alvin Bragg has to support whatever the charges may be. So everyone making wild claims is full of shit.

Like everyone, I don’t know what the indictment says or what evidence supports the charges. But I stopped by to attack one particular argument being made by both serious and unserious people alike: the tawdry facts of the Stormy Daniels hush money payments are too trivial to warrant prosecution of Trump.

In particular, we don’t have to wonder what would happen to someone not named Donald Trump on these facts, because we already know what actually did happen to Michael Cohen on these facts.

Trump’s DOJ prosecuted Cohen for the Stormy Daniels hush money payments, and as a result Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison. In fairness, Trump regarded Cohen as a snitch and a traitor, so there well may have been political topspin on Cohen’s prosecution. Still, having heard the evidence, a federal judge decided that what Cohen did was reprehensible enough to warrant three years in prison.

Here’s the thing though: according to the indictment, Cohen committed every criminal act at the behest of, under the direction and control of, and for the benefit of Cohen’s client and unindicted co-conspirator, whom the indictment referred to as Individual 1. And Individual 1 is Trump.

So according to publicly available information, Trump was the cat, and Cohen was the cat’s paw. The Cat’s Justice Department put The Cat’s Paw in prison for three years on the same facts that some now say are too trivial to warrant punishment of The Cat. This is a stupid argument.

I haven’t delved into either the federal or NY state law, but pundits say it’ll be harder to get a felony conviction on these facts under NY law than it was under federal law. That may be so. But this is a criticism of Merrick Garland — whose DOJ secured Cohen’s guilty plea — and not Alvin Bragg, who’s cleaning up the mess.

Finally, to a handful of people I won’t defame by naming: I hope you’re doing well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT