ADVERTISEMENT

Grahm Barton

I’m thinking either Vandy or Duke.
Possibly MSU as a darkhorse.

The kid has offers all over the table. I’m betting he stays in the South. SEC or ACC.

Thought it was a good chance at him. It could still happen in the later end as of course kids de-commit

He’s a high level academic kid. This is why he was gravitating to some of the prestigious academic schools like Vandy, Duke and Northwestern. He had visits to all 3 and fell in love with Duke. Never say “never” but I’d say it is a pretty firm commitment.

I never fault any kid for being young, etc. But I NEVER take "I had a great time" to mean anything other than it was a fun weekend. I'd do the same and suck up the full experience of every visit I could take if in their shoes. But they aren't normally going to tell a recruiting site anything too negative anyway. Not worried. Our staff has shown an ability to recruit and if season goes well, those things will take care of themselves.

I never fault any kid for being young, etc. But I NEVER take "I had a great time" to mean anything other than it was a fun weekend. I'd do the same and suck up the full experience of every visit I could take if in their shoes. But they aren't normally going to tell a recruiting site anything too negative anyway. Not worried. Our staff has shown an ability to recruit and if season goes well, those things will take care of themselves.
Yeah I agree. Either way like you said our ability to recruit has been great the past few years. I'm glad that we are addressing the size aspect for our offensive of line and picking guys what would fit the mold of what we want.

Grahm Barton a 6'5 280 pound linemen is committing at some point today. He would be a great get for this offensive line This class really is going heavy on OL this class. I'm loving it
When you said he was commitiing, I thought you meant he was commiting to IU.

Just a thought but next time instead of saying the recruit is committing say he is announcing.

I also thought he was committing to IU.
Thanks for the kind tip. That would make much more sense than what I said lol. Again sorry for any confusion.

Reactions: 76-1
I thought you meant he was committing to Indiana......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT