ADVERTISEMENT

Grading the Hoosiers

Bucket Getter

Senior
Apr 9, 2023
Not sure what games this guy has been watching or if he has an agenda, but I see no world that Leal gets a lower grade than Gunn. Leal has performed better than expected in very limited minutes. Gunn has been a trainwreck by any and all measures.

Reactions: edub72
Did anyone listen to the Watford and Elston interview where they seemed to question everything we are? Stating they aren't sure they understand what or if there is an offensive system being run. How the substitution patterns make no sense. They went in on things without calling out coach specifically, but they didn't hold back.

Not sure what games this guy has been watching or if he has an agenda, but I see no world that Leal gets a lower grade than Gunn. Leal has performed better than expected in very limited minutes. Gunn has been a trainwreck by any and all measures.
Why does Leal even get a grade? He's played a whopping 58 min and he's actually played well when he's gotten the chance. Clearly Woody never intended to give him many minutes. He's basically lived up to the expectations. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. He must be behind horrible in practice if he can't get minutes at guard on this team.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Did anyone listen to the Watford and Elston interview where they seemed to question everything we are? Stating they aren't sure they understand what or if there is an offensive system being run. How the substitution patterns make no sense. They went in on things without calling out coach specifically, but they didn't hold back.
Their not wrong...Woodson and his gang of suits are a lost cause.
Even next yr..He lucks out with some 21 win team and gets a 12 seed..
Hell no!..Just prolonging getting someone that has energy.A real offense and gets momentum going in the program..
Bad hire day one ~

Just like Brian Evan did. The players under 55 know this is crap. It's only the old guard woodsons age and older who signed onto this nonsense

Just like Brian Evan did. The players under 55 know this is crap. It's only the old guard woodsons age and older who signed onto this nonsense
I don’t think that’s true. Surely there are a few old dudes with an ounce or two of self respect around here somewhere. Buckner? No. He’s tone deaf and an idiot. If I played a drinking game for every stupid thing he says during a Pacers game, I’d be slurring posts worst than kurt.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT