ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Pritzker calls up National Guard, declares disaster after Texas buses 500 migrants to Chicago

And we don't believe in violence, or the 2nd amendment and mace is cruel and unusual. Also, it's an island so it'll take the po po 2 hours to get here with limited weapons, so we will give you cookies that our Honduras servant made last week. Can't we all just get along. "We feel so empowered by your presence".

They are illegal aliens they have no rights here so if you on the left feel like paying for him go ahead I'm tired of fitting the bill for some of the stupid stuff that biting them do.

That is the longest run-on sentence I've read in a long time.

I have no idea what the last part of your "sentence" even means.

Now that the election is over, have Abbott and DeSantis been shipping people to sanctuary cities?
We have several hundred Migrants housed in the city recreation center a few blocks blocks from my home. The city closed the rec center for public use. The same is happening at other city rec centers. Denver officials volunteered to take migrants I don’t know if Abbot, DeSantis Mayorkas or Biden sent them here. What difference would that make? The point is that their presence violates immigration law and our government doesn’t give a damn.

And when Biden ends the Title 42 disease restrictions next week, , look out!

Super woke and welcoming Martha’s Vineyard had the right idea. They rounded up the migrants and shipped them out. We get to have municipal recreation services off limits during the very time of year many want to use them.

“If you only read The New York Times or Washington Post and watched CNN and MSNBC, you probably didn’t know anything about the nonstop caravans crossing the border or that the number of crossers exceeded 5 million people.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT