ADVERTISEMENT

Good game, fellas.

Oct 15, 2019
IU was more physical than I expected.

And just like with Ohio State, I told my dad and brother at half time, we should have 21 points, and we don't. Not making hey when the sun is shining can cost you ballgames.

You guys got a couple bounces and made the most of them.

I feel bad for your guy, #7 I think, who had the facemask penalty leading to a Vols TD. It was clearly a facemask, but also clearly unintentional, and he didn't seem to grab, and he did not hold.

There used to a 5 yard variety of facemask penalty, and that was a perfect example of why it existed.

I feel the better team won, but if Tennessee had Indian's QB, we would have had a much better season.

I sat next to some IU fans at the game, and met a couple the night before who were swingers. So you guys are awesome.

Beat Ohio State next year...

IU was more physical than I expected.

And just like with Ohio State, I told my dad and brother at half time, we should have 21 points, and we don't. Not making hey when the sun is shining can cost you ballgames.

You guys got a couple bounces and made the most of them.

I feel bad for your guy, #7 I think, who had the facemask penalty leading to a Vols TD. It was clearly a facemask, but also clearly unintentional, and he didn't seem to grab, and he did not hold.

There used to a 5 yard variety of facemask penalty, and that was a perfect example of why it existed.

I feel the better team won, but if Tennessee had Indian's QB, we would have had a much better season.

I sat next to some IU fans at the game, and met a couple the night before who were swingers. So you guys are awesome.

Beat Ohio State next year...
People forget that Tenn could have EASILY been up 14 or 21-3 at halftime. They clearly outplayed IU in the first half and I think all the "choking" in the second half is unfounded. The IU defense held Tenn in the first half with some good goal line play. IU was missing their #1QB, RB, 2-OL, and a WR for that game. Not sure if Tenn had any injuries. I thought all in all it was close but I felt Tenn had a little better team. Couple of plays here and there who knows, like most close games.

Reactions: ElgenBoden
People forget that Tenn could have EASILY been up 14 or 21-3 at halftime. They clearly outplayed IU in the first half and I think all the "choking" in the second half is unfounded. The IU defense held Tenn in the first half with some good goal line play. IU was missing their #1QB, RB, 2-OL, and a WR for that game. Not sure if Tenn had any injuries. I thought all in all it was close but I felt Tenn had a little better team. Couple of plays here and there who knows, like most close games.

Could not believe that Guarantano was a highly touted 4-star coming out of high school. His accuracy was terrible most of the game.

I think Dormandy might have started there this year, right?

Could not believe that Guarantano was a highly touted 4-star coming out of high school. His accuracy was terrible most of the game.

JG was one of the top rated dual threat QBs coming out of highschool.

He has never lived up to his potential at UT. Great kid, just can't do it on game day. Its hard to explain, because it looks like he has all the pieces. He just can't put it together.

We have a high ranked 4 star, Harrison Baily coming in next year. Hopefully that works out.

Hope you guys have a good year next year too.

Reactions: iulb and Radio Zero

Oh, and for Dormandy, he had a spring game in 2017 where he played like a champ.

Never saw that from him again.

Did you get to swing with the swinger couple?? I guess they were Indiana people, lolol?

Did you get to swing with the swinger couple?? I guess they were Indiana people, lolol?
Yeah they were from Evansville.

I investigated the opportunity. It ended up being more about him than her so I politely declined, but did thank them for the two drinks it got me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT