ADVERTISEMENT

Good craft beer selection in Ft. Wayne

DannyV

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2001
I'm heading up to Ft. Wayne tomorrow evening for my sons hockey games on Sunday and am looking for a good spot to buy craft beer. Three Floyds is hard to find in the Cincinnati area and would love to find some from them. Any suggestions?

I'm heading up to Ft. Wayne tomorrow evening for my sons hockey games on Sunday and am looking for a good spot to buy craft beer. Three Floyds is hard to find in the Cincinnati area and would love to find some from them. Any suggestions?
As in a bottle shop to take home, and not craft beer bar? PhishPhan or Hank Reardon could steer you to the best craft beer bottle shop in town.

Phisy?

West State Belmont

Dupont Belmont

Illinois Rd Belmont

Don't waste your time anywhere else

Thanks Phish!
And if you are wanting to have a few craft beers at a bar, the Ossian Tavern has gumballhead and zombie dust. It's a little hole in the wall bar 15 miles south of FW on IN 1.

Hockey will be the mall area. Ossian is a long way away. I would just go to Granite City about a half a mile away and try that. They usually have decent brews. Acme on State is an option they have had Zombie Durst at times.. If it was me I would go to Granite City. Unless you like to drive I would cross Ossian off the list. Go to Bellmont and drink it in your car.

Last edited:
Yeah, most of the Belmonts have a solid selection, the West State Belmont having the largest that I've been in recently. Both West State and Illinois Road also have refrigerated walk-in coolers also. Not sure of the others. Illinois Rd is the closest to me so that's my standard shop.

The Belmont Party Store on Lima Rd used to have a great selection but it's been a couple of years since I've been there so I don't know if that's still the case.

BTW I've never seen bottled Zombie Dust in Fort Wayne (outside of a restaurant) if that's what you're looking for. Not saying it's never been here but I've never run across it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT