ADVERTISEMENT

Getting ready to watch the Ohio State game

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
I have mixed emotions. Part of me says maybe the players have had a team meeting and will play with trust in each other. TB will play down low. JBJ will work to get him the ball. Josh will not try to do more than he able. And no stupid fouls. And then maybe will take that new effort into the tournament. There are no dominant teams. Anything can happen.

And then there is the more pragmatic voice in my head that says "who are you trying to kid?"

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984
I have mixed emotions. Part of me says maybe the players have had a team meeting and will play with trust in each other. TB will play down low. JBJ will work to get him the ball. Josh will not try to do more than he able. And no stupid fouls. And then maybe will take that new effort into the tournament. There are no dominant teams. Anything can happen.

And then there is the more pragmatic voice in my head that says "who are you trying to kid?"
You been hangin out with that guy Bill Walton and his the dyed shirt too much eugh... Seriously tho 'Lets go Hoosiers!' Meh :-|

19-8 and don't give us credit.... Ohio state is beating themselves...Absolutely look awful as a basketball team...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT